Page 103 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1431
    this Wally world ex 5 pack bring Luthor, Bats, Superman, Catwoman and Twoface right? they have 8 at my local wally mart and they have been there untouched for about 2 weeks already, i dont think anyone buys these toys in my area

I found 7 of the WM 5 packs at another WM today and bought one of them.

If only I can have this sort of luck with wave 10 though I'm really not counting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by gooeychicken View Post
    this Wally world ex 5 pack bring Luthor, Bats, Superman, Catwoman and Twoface right? they have 8 at my local wally mart and they have been there untouched for about 2 weeks already, i dont think anyone buys these toys in my area
    Cool! If you ever happen to come across any wave 10 there (Joker, Power Girl, Beast Boy, Forager, Robotman, Man-Bat,) I'd love it if you could help me out! You'd have a friend for life, and I might be able to sweeten the deal for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Cool! If you ever happen to come across any wave 10 there (Joker, Power Girl, Beast Boy, Forager, Robotman, Man-Bat,) I'd love it if you could help me out! You'd have a friend for life, and I might be able to sweeten the deal for ya!
    yeah I've been looking out for that wave as well i'll let you know what i come across.

Has Wave 10 been spotted yet?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

No sightings of wave 10 yet. Mattel claims that WM increased their orders for this wave so we'll have to see about that.

I have a feeling that they may show up the same time as the Target exclusive Public Enemies figures. That Public Enemies dvd comes out the end of the month so I'd expect that the toys will be out around then.

Hmm, if Wal-Mart has increased their orders from say, one case per every dozen stores to one case per every two stores, then maybe, just maybe there is hope afterall...

Looks like someone has started an online petition to get Mattel and Wal-Mart to improve the distribution of DCU Classics. Needless to say, I have already signed, I'd like to urge everyone here to do the same for the sake of the collecting community in general:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/30617.html

Rumor has it that wave 13 will have Cheetah, Blue Devil, Cyclotron, Donna Troy, Stargirl, Negative Man, Superboy.

I found Green Arrow at Target today but had to pay $14.99 for him, unfortunately. Even worse, the price is supposed to go up past $15 pretty soon.

GA is a bit of a disappointment if you're an opener as the extra arrows are pretty much worthless. The quiver is solid molded plastic so you obviously can't store them in there. You can't put them into his hands either as there's already an arrow molded into the bow which also limits how you can pose him.

Hmm...Cyclotron, you say? Wonder if that could mean a remake of the Super Powers Cyclotron, who never showed up in the DCU proper (he did make one appearance in the Super Powers comic tie-in, which wasn't necessarily canon) and was created especially for the toy line, or the All-Star Squadron villain? I was never really sure whether or not DC had ownership of the Super Powers characters created specifically for the toy line - guess we just might find out. Personally, I'd prefer the All-Star Squadron version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swcyclotron.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	21475   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cycltron.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	21476