Page 106 of 144 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1431
    I went to Target today and found the new JLU 3 pack (Apache chief, Black Vulcan, Samurai) !!

I'm a big Apache chief and samurai fan so was exited to find this !
    I hope they make them in the DCUC line also Apache chief BAF and Samurai as part of the wave !!

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I went to Target today and found the new JLU 3 pack (Apache chief, Black Vulcan, Samurai) !!

I'm a big Apache chief and samurai fan so was exited to find this !
    I hope they make them in the DCUC line also Apache chief BAF and Samurai as part of the wave !!
    Lucky! I'm not sure when I'll be able to find that along with the Blackhawk and Amanda Waller/Gen. Eiling packs as the Targets near me are jam packed with pegwarming packs. I got lucky with the Batman Beyond and Cheetah packs but nothing has sold at my local stores since.

Tomorrow supposed to be the day for Public Enemies. Hopefully I'll get my Supes and Bats.

I saw most of the Public Enemies wave yesterday, but as someone had already made off with the two I was most hoping for (Black Lightning and Major Force) I decided to hold off on this series.

Also, I recently realized that I'm also still missing Mantis from wave 9 - boo me!

Roojay, Black Lightning and Major Force are in wave 2 and not supposed to be released yet.

Btw, I hit 3 Targets on Sunday and did not so much as see a single Public Enemies figure. Heck, I didn't even see the Public Enemies DCIH packs.

Wave 2?! Da hell? Why on earth would they need to have released these as two separate waves? Anyway...

Reminder: Bank Robbery Joker goes onsale at Matty's site here in about 30 minutes or so. I was gonna get two cos I love that scene and a guy was gonna make a custom duffle bag for me, but I don't wanna swing the 20 bucks now that I know that the accessory is just the freakin' bank mask replica that was available last year. D'oh!

So, I'll just be getting one, but i like the look of the figure.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Reminder: Bank Robbery Joker goes onsale at Matty's site here in about 30 minutes or so. I was gonna get two cos I love that scene and a guy was gonna make a custom duffle bag for me, but I don't wanna swing the 20 bucks now that I know that the accessory is just the freakin' bank mask replica that was available last year. D'oh!

So, I'll just be getting one, but i like the look of the figure.
    Traffic on the Matty site might be a bit heavy because it's also an MOTU release date for Teela and Zodac. Good luck everyone!

I got the Public Enemies 6" Superman and Batman today! However, it was disappointing to see that half of the space originally for DCUC has been alloted to Public Enemies DCIH 3 packs.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got the Public Enemies 6" Superman and Batman today! However, it was disappointing to see that half of the space originally for DCUC has been alloted to Public Enemies DCIH 3 packs.
    You didn't get the other 2 figures (silver banshee, icicle) in that wave ?
    Guess you only wanted supes and batman !
    Nice grabs !!

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    You didn't get the other 2 figures (silver banshee, icicle) in that wave ?
    Guess you only wanted supes and batman !
    Nice grabs !!
    Didn't see Icicle and didn't want Silver Banshee.