Page 111 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1431
    My bro managed to find Robotman, Forager, and Man-Bat for me leaving me just a Beast Boy and Joker shy of a complete set! A complete set of Wal-Mart exclusives! Who'd have thought I'd ever live to see the day?! Maybe there's still a chance they'll actually get those Series 5 figures in stock finally!
    I really dig my new Forager! He was always a favorite, and I never thought I'd see him in figure form, and so well done to boot!
    Robotman seems a bit disappointingly short, however. Still a good figure that I'm glad to have.

I'm hoping to find a Joker figure from this set...he's the only one I really want... also need a Bats figure as well but might just use a Movie Masters Dark Knight figure
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Came across yet another Power Girl this weekend. This time she included a broken leg from a Power Ranger villain in place of the Imperiex leg. I'm a lifelong DC fan, and I still can't believe that Imperiex is popular, or even commonly know enough that he's this popular. Worse yet is that it's starting to look like people actually don't want Power Girl! That's just something that I cannot fathom.
    Speaking of Power Girl, it took me a bit to notice that they're using the outmoded, Zero Hour retcon of her origin on her package back. Seems like they'd be doing much more service by the character by pointing out her connection to Superman. I know some folks would be confused by the whole alternate Earth thing, but no more confused than they've got to be by trying to figure out who Arion is and what he's got to do with anything.
    It may be because she is packed two per case. I still have not seen any wave 10 at all but a collector on another site got a Power Girl for me.

In the meantime, I'm a bit worried that wave 2 of the Public Enemies figures may not show up at some of my Target stores as they're currently clogged with wave 1 Public Enemies. I bought Icicle and Silver Banshee in hopes of completing Brimstone so I would definitely like to see Major Force and Black Lightning make it onto the shelves.

There's plenty of space on the shelves in my area. When Black Lightning and Major Force show up, I'd be plenty willing to help you out in acquiring them. I'll let you know when I see them.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    There's plenty of space on the shelves in my area. When Black Lightning and Major Force show up, I'd be plenty willing to help you out in acquiring them. I'll let you know when I see them.
    Thanks!

I made a trip to WM today, hoping for the ESB wave actually. There was none but there were 4 Power Girls on the pegs. Like Roojay has been saying, it's mystifying why she's constantly being left behind. Even though she's packed 2 per case, she's still one of the best, if not the best, female figure in the line. (Take that whichever way you want )

Found the Joker and Batman at Wal-Mart today. I was surprised too, because this particular Wal-Mart is pretty unreliable in terms of having any good figure from any line. No sign of ManBat though.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

so want the Joker...he's my favorite DC villian of all time. might just be my favorite villian ever out of any medium
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm only down a Joker and a Beast Boy to complete my set, and Mantis and Wildcat for series 9. If anybody where able to help me out there, I'd be ever so gracious!

Seriously, if anyone has an extra Wildcat and Mantis (either version, or both) for trade, I may be able to help out with Series 10. I miraculously managed to find a place that is home to a solid six foot run of nothing but Series 10 figures!

Now, before I get a ton of PMs begging for me to pick up figures to fill in folks' collections, please note that we are very close to the holidays which leaves me with not much free capital for such transactions, and I do work a schedule that makes it difficult for me to make many trips to the post office. I'd love to help, but I may have to limit myself to trades for the moment. If there remains a decent stock of these figures aftre the holidays, I might be able to help out a few folks - particularly the one's that I have traded with in the past at first.

I feel bad that I found two sets of the WM wave and sold them to friends without looking here. I'll keep lookin' for you folks though!!

12'' Zod and TDK Survival Bruce Wayne go onsale today at matty's site. The price on TDK figs dropped, making things a bit easier to stomach.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"