Page 113 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1431
    Question about Mattycollector. When you guys are ordering from them how much does it cost for an entire wave? What is the breakdown as far as per figure price. Since they are averaging around $16.00 for figure in the stores I am trying to figure out if their is a price break when you order a case also taking into account shipping

Thanks

Matty collector has pics of the new Joker figure due out 2/15 and the sculpt looks awesome!! http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.171121500

Plus, he comes with an actual freakin' weapon! I might have to buy two and do a headswap on my other Joker figure. And Harvey goes onsale today!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

So... waves 8 and 9 continue to turn up at my local Fred Meyer stores. I've scored Dr. Fate and Commander Steel from wave 8. I was going to hold out for the classic version of Dr. Fate, but gave in to the modern version. I'll be holding off on Mr. Terrific and Vigilante until after I've found Gentleman Ghost the classic version of Parademon. (I'm not really into Mr. Terrific or Vigilante, but I want to finish Giganta.) No sign of Hawkgirl.

From wave 9 I've bought Green Arrow (as mentioned), Guardian and Black Adam. I've seen all the rest, but haven't found versions with really good paint jobs, so I'm still looking.

Gotta give credit to my local Fred Meyer stores BTW. As weird as distribution has been with this line, I've consistently managed to (eventually) find every figure that I've wanted, and more importantly, they're still charging a reasonable $9.99 for DCUC figures.

Come to think of it... I don't think I've been inside a Target or Walmart for several months now.
    plasticfetish.net

DCUC figures are on sale for 7.99 this week at Target.

Nice! A significant drop from the $13 (or whatever it is) that they usually charge. I suppose I may have to take a trip to Target after all.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    DCUC figures are on sale for 7.99 this week at Target.
    Thanks figrin bran! Hit Target on the way home tonight, and they did indeed have DCUC for $7.99. I didn't see any that I needed (from waves 6 and 7), but I'll be looking around over the next few days at other stores.
    plasticfetish.net

I found some wave 2 of Public Enemies today. Bought Major Force and the blue Batman and now I just need Black Lightning to complete Brimstone.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Thanks figrin bran! Hit Target on the way home tonight, and they did indeed have DCUC for $7.99. I didn't see any that I needed (from waves 6 and 7), but I'll be looking around over the next few days at other stores.
    I was wondering did that sale end today or yesterday? The people at target couldn't tell me when the sale was supposed to be over. I got a few good ones for that sale price over the weekend and wanted to go around and try and find some more.

whats the deal with infinite crisis heros now? Are they going to upgrade the figures were they are actually possiable or are they going to keep the same lame format going with them?

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

They seem to be "in-between" right now. If you look at the Target boxed sets, you'll see the new levels of articulation on Bats, Supes, and Captain Atom alongside the old style on figures like Black Lightning and Hawkman.

The last (I think) wave of the "Crisis" series has a mixture of both styles- Blue Beetle uses the old Flash body but the Martian Manhunter has the new style. When the new packaging hits, we should be pretty much done with the original bodies and into the new style.

And honestly, while the new style has more articulation, I think that it looks worse than the original designs- it's very awkward and ugly and it makes NO attempt to integrate/hide the articulation...