Page 115 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyfingers View Post
    Seems there could be a problem with the wave 12 build a figure Darkseid, a friend of mine just told me he was putting him together and there is a problem with the lower body attaching correctly. He found the same defect in more than one piece (same problem same piece) anybody else know anything about this?
    Anybody????????

Anybody????????
    Sorry, I haven't seen them at retail yet and even then, I'll probably wait for Mattycollector.com to sell them by the case.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    A friend of mine came across the last two Series 9 figures I needed at a mall collectibles show for a decent price - Mantis and Wildcat for 30 bucks (for both.) Finally, my Chemo is complete! Just need the last two pieces of Brimstone now.
    Hey Roojay, that would't happen to be the Serramonte show last weekend would it? I went to that show and there was some good stuff there. I know many of the vendors too and always make out with some good deals.

There is a convention coming up in March I believe at the Scottish rites center in sacramento, I will be there selling with a friend and we should have some good stuff with good prices too.

Anybody else know about this show or plan on going?

BTW thanks for the reply maradona

Anybody????????
    Yeah... seeing as how it'll probably be another year before these turn up in my area (the upper left corner of the country), I'll have to let you know in 2011.
    plasticfetish.net

Hey Roojay, that would't happen to be the Serramonte show last weekend would it? I went to that show and there was some good stuff there. I know many of the vendors too and always make out with some good deals.

There is a convention coming up in March I believe at the Scottish rites center in sacramento, I will be there selling with a friend and we should have some good stuff with good prices too.

Anybody else know about this show or plan on going?

BTW thanks for the reply maradona
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was that show. I hear there's another show like that at Hilltop Mall in Pinole at the end of this month. Might go to that one. Sac is too far for me to go for a collectibles show as I generally resist paying much more than retail anyway. Other than Series 5, I'm all caught up now besides, and I've got all the upcoming series on pre-order. I'll probably be going to WonderCon this year, though - should be coming up pretty soon if I'm not mistaken.

Anybody????????
    I've not seen wave 12 at either retail or my local comic shop.

Saw the new Infinite Heroes packaging today along with the entire first wave at multiple Targets. I love the pins as pack ins, but still didn't pick them up. I've only bought a relative few of these figures, since many of the ones I want are so difficult to track down.

spotted wave 12 at my local wally world last night. Start huntin'!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I found some wave 12 at Walmart today as well.

Also picked up Nightwing as I didn't get him the first time around.

Wave 14 from the latest ToyFare -
    Zatanna
    Obsidian
    Hourman (Golden Age)
    Gold from the Metal Men
    Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
    Kamandi
    Tyr
    C-A-C Ultra-Humanite

All look really cool, though I don't much care for the teeth gritting expressions on Alan Scott, and especially on Obsidian.
    I really expected wave 14 to be the Elasti-Girl wave, including Mento since they are the last two Doom Patrol members to be done. Guess we'll have to wait a little bit longer to finish that group.