Page 122 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I found some of them yesterday, but alas, no Two-Face and he was the one I REALLY want. If anybody finds one/an extra, lemme know! thanks!
    I totally forgot about these when I was at TRU yesterday but I'm pretty sure there weren't any. I'll get a Two Face for you if I find them.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I totally forgot about these when I was at TRU yesterday but I'm pretty sure there weren't any. I'll get a Two Face for you if I find them.
    Awesome; I REALLY appreciate it. I'm having no luck at the TrU's in my area, but alas, I shall keep trying them.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Awesome; I REALLY appreciate it. I'm having no luck at the TrU's in my area, but alas, I shall keep trying them.
    I don't see any Movie Masters whatsoever at all of my local TRU's and I've been searching a lot lately no thanks to that EU wave!

The TRU exclusive 6-pack of Brave and the Bold Action League figures is at Tuesday Morning for $11.99. They also had a lot of the larger figures.

I went to my local Walmart on friday night and found the new DCUC 2 packs !! Batman and Robin (dynamic duo) and Aquaman vs Black Manta !
    They did a nice job on Aquaman in this set, he looks awesome !

My brother found most of the Trigon wave earlier today at Wal-Mart. He's only missing Blue Devil, Cyclotron and Negative Man.

Wave 15 of DCUC was officially announced yesterday

Martian Manhunter
    OMAC
    Classic and Modern Starman
    Golden Pharoah
    Raven
    Jemm
    Sinestro Corps Batman
    Collect and Connect Validus

They'll be available in late August/early September first at K-mart and then at other retailers.

photos right here

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Wave 15 of DCUC was officially announced yesterday

Martian Manhunter
    OMAC
    Classic and Modern Starman
    Golden Pharoah
    Raven
    Jemm
    Sinestro Corps Batman
    Collect and Connect Validus

They'll be available in late August/early September first at K-mart and then at other retailers.

photos right here
    Validus didn't look too big or at least not big enough to justify a C&C figure. Additionally, there isn't any single figure in the wave that has anything to do with him. Often, the collect and connect figure has a connection with the wave. Imperiux didn't and neither did Metamorpho. It doesn't have to be a rule, but it might make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Validus didn't look too big or at least not big enough to justify a C&C figure. Additionally, there isn't any single figure in the wave that has anything to do with him. Often, the collect and connect figure has a connection with the wave. Imperius didn't and neither did Metamorpho. It doesn't have to be a rule, but it might make sense.
    Validus' height has tended to vary widely throughout his history, but he has always been depicted as being much larger than a human; often even gigantic. If anything, the figure isn't quite big enough.
    Also, Mattel has stated that the Legion will be getting quite a bit of focus next year, just as the New Gods did last year, and the Justice Society is getting this year. I'd consider Validus a prelude to that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Validus.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	23019   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc-adventure-comics-featuring-superboy-and-the-legion-of-super-heroes-versus-the-fatal-five.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	23020  

By not looking too big, I meant the figure itself. Validus, as you and countless comics have shown, should be much larger than the regular figures in the line. The way the figure is set up seems inadequately small for a C&C.