Page 124 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1431
    The Target exclusive Imaginext single packed figures are on clearance right now at $2.70 something.

Picked up Bats, Two Face and Mr. Freeze today.

Anyone reporting anything on the Brave and the Bold Action League front from Comic-Con yet?

I'm hoping for a Music Meister/Black Canary set. If no announcement, I have a use for a ROC Destro vs Cover Girl two-pack....
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hot Wheels Batboat and Penguin Batmobile have turned up near me. Haven't opened the Penguinmobile up yet, but the Batboat is actually OK. Seems to be made from plastic and this other harder material that Hot Wheels rarely uses anymore.

Also...

In a weird twist of fate, my local Fred Meyer has started putting wave 11 DCUC out again, so I picked up Cyborg Superman. Scored the re-released version of Power Girl also.
    plasticfetish.net

I just preordered GL Classics wave 1 from Amazon for $14.99 per figure and with free shipping.

I take it from the lack of discussion about it that I'm the only one that got DCUC Plastic Man?

I got one too! He's wicked dope! How cool is it that you can actually wear the Plastic Man goggles that are part of the packaging?

Thanks for the heads up on the GL Classics preorders! Less than $90 shipped is quite a deal. If only we could get the Walmart wave preordered...

I also got Plastic Man, but have yet to remove him from the package.

I have the DCUC Plastic man (sdcc one) !! I'm hoping to find the Green Lantern 5 pack @ walmart and wave 14 DCUC also @ walmart but I know it wont be easy !!

A friend of mine picked up the WM GL 5-pack today, so those are out.

I think I'll pass on that GL pack as I don't want the Hal or the John Stewart. I can't imagine that Guy Gardner and Tomar wouldn't be repacked in GL Classics?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the GL Classics preorders! Less than $90 shipped is quite a deal. If only we could get the Walmart wave preordered...
    Tell me about it! The Wal-Mart nearest me doesn't even have designated shelf space for DCUC anymore. What little they have is sitting on an unmarked section away from the rest of the action figures with mostly closeout merchandise - at regular price, mind you.