Page 127 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1431
  1. #1261

  2. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Picked up DCUC TRU exclusive Nightwing.
    I got one too. How surprised was I to find out that one even existed?! Was that figure ever announced previously, and I just wasn't paying attention?

  3. #1263
    Saw a ton of these guys at local TRU.

    Roo - were you able to get any of the DCUC figures that were on sale at Target? Great sale, but their stock of figures was really poor at the Targets that I visited.

  4. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I got one too. How surprised was I to find out that one even existed?! Was that figure ever announced previously, and I just wasn't paying attention?
    There is at least one more TRU exclusive coming that I know of: the Hal Jordan/Sinestro 2-pack. Don't know when it's coming, though.

  5. #1265
    Found the Superman/Parasite and Hawkgirl/Gentleman Ghost 2-packs at WM yesterday, and bought the Hawkgirl/GG set for my brother for X-Mas. Nice to see they found a way to get GG out for those who missed him.

  6. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dougha View Post
    Saw a ton of these guys at local TRU.

    Roo - were you able to get any of the DCUC figures that were on sale at Target? Great sale, but their stock of figures was really poor at the Targets that I visited.
    I'm all caught up on DCUC except for Wal-Mart series 14.

  7. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I'm all caught up on DCUC except for Wal-Mart series 14.
    I'm caught up as much as I will be, I suppose. I still need Solomon Grundy's upper torso/head, both Wildcats and Mantises, Guardian, and wave 14 and 16, but I NEVER find the WM waves.

  8. #1268
    I got my order in for JLU Kalibak and Darkseid from Matty this morning with only 10 minutes of WSOD's!

  9. #1269
    Picked up all of DCUC Wave 14 at Las Vegas WM. They have at least 10 complete sets. This was the first time I have ever found any WM exclusive set at retail. I had previously only gotten a Power Girl.

  10. #1270
    Found the new JLU Green Lantern 3 packs at the SUPER Target in Victorville off the 15. I hadn't seen them before, so I'm not sure if they've hit out here yet.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO