Page 127 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1431

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Picked up DCUC TRU exclusive Nightwing.
    I got one too. How surprised was I to find out that one even existed?! Was that figure ever announced previously, and I just wasn't paying attention?

Saw a ton of these guys at local TRU.

Roo - were you able to get any of the DCUC figures that were on sale at Target? Great sale, but their stock of figures was really poor at the Targets that I visited.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I got one too. How surprised was I to find out that one even existed?! Was that figure ever announced previously, and I just wasn't paying attention?
    There is at least one more TRU exclusive coming that I know of: the Hal Jordan/Sinestro 2-pack. Don't know when it's coming, though.

Found the Superman/Parasite and Hawkgirl/Gentleman Ghost 2-packs at WM yesterday, and bought the Hawkgirl/GG set for my brother for X-Mas. Nice to see they found a way to get GG out for those who missed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dougha View Post
    Saw a ton of these guys at local TRU.

Roo - were you able to get any of the DCUC figures that were on sale at Target? Great sale, but their stock of figures was really poor at the Targets that I visited.
    I'm all caught up on DCUC except for Wal-Mart series 14.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I'm all caught up on DCUC except for Wal-Mart series 14.
    I'm caught up as much as I will be, I suppose. I still need Solomon Grundy's upper torso/head, both Wildcats and Mantises, Guardian, and wave 14 and 16, but I NEVER find the WM waves.

I got my order in for JLU Kalibak and Darkseid from Matty this morning with only 10 minutes of WSOD's!

Picked up all of DCUC Wave 14 at Las Vegas WM. They have at least 10 complete sets. This was the first time I have ever found any WM exclusive set at retail. I had previously only gotten a Power Girl.

Found the new JLU Green Lantern 3 packs at the SUPER Target in Victorville off the 15. I hadn't seen them before, so I'm not sure if they've hit out here yet.