Page 131 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Haven't seen the MOTUC/DCUC wave 2 packs yet.
    They have a small number at Los Feliz TRU.

In the meantime, I picked up GL classics Carol Ferris and the 3 pack of Dex-starr/Despotellis/B'dg.

Thanks for the tip. I haven't gone there for some time.

The GL movie 3.75" figures are downright embarrassing!

I picked up one of the Movie Masters, though. I never thought a Rot Lop Fan figure would ever get made so I just had to get it.

I picked up one of the Movie Masters, though. I never thought a Rot Lop Fan figure would ever get made so I just had to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Agreed. In a way, I'm glad they're so awful. I'm skipping the Movie Masters for this reason also. It saves me money.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Agreed. In a way, I'm glad they're so awful. I'm skipping the Movie Masters for this reason also. It saves me money.
    MM Rot Lop Fan isn't bad at all. MM Green Man on Matty was slightly tempting but not at $25.

I was surprised they don't seem to have Kilowog or any villains (other than Sinestro in his GL costume) in the line. Unless they're in a later wave I've not seen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I was surprised they don't seem to have Kilowog or any villains (other than Sinestro in his GL costume) in the line. Unless they're in a later wave I've not seen yet.
    I'm not paying too close attention to the 3.75" line but there is a Parallax that is scaled to them. For Movie Masters, Hector Hammond is coming while the build a figure is Parallax.

Kilowog for the Movie Masters line will be exclusive to SDCC for a painful $25.

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/..._SDCC-Products
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I finally found wave 3 of DC Action League at TRU today. Picked up Supes/Wonder Woman, Hal/Saint Walker and Kilowog/Red Lantern (forgot the name).