Page 138 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1431
    Damien does not exist. The DCU was destroyed by an asteroid over a decade ago, and it came as such a surprise that even Superman couldn't stop it. Very sad.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Man I am so geeked for those 60's Batman figures. Even Hawaiian Shorts Batman w/ Surf Board.

And they confirmed elsewhere that the Joker figure will have his trademark mustache.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Anyone have a link to some good pics? I'm finding Toy Fair coverage on most sites seems kind of lacking. I can't wait to get my hands on the Adam West Batman line! I SO can't believe this is happening, and the figures look great! Hopefully it continues for a good, long while!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Damien does not exist. The DCU was destroyed by an asteroid over a decade ago, and it came as such a surprise that even Superman couldn't stop it. Very sad.
    If only that we're true! On one hand, I want that Damien to peg warm. On the other hand, I don't want to see rows of Damien's at TRU for the next few years.

DC Unlimited Supes and Flash arrived from Amazon. Supes' eyes look wonky so I'll need to buy/exchange for another one at retail. Batgirl continues to be elusive...and I thought people hated new 52?

She can pass for classic Babs, though, right? Maybe that's why she's more popular.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

She can pass for classic Babs, though, right? Maybe that's why she's more popular.
    She could but the Batgirl Mattel released last year in the Batman Legacy 6" line has more of a classic look than this one.

Sadly, Super Powers deco Penguin seems to be warming pegs already despite it being a great figure.

My thoughts exactly. This is also the reason that she's the only one I want.