Page 142 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1431
    It looks ready to tell Wong Fu, "Thanks for everything."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Distribution on Mattel's DC figures seems worse than ever. DC and Batman Super Limited sound more like it.

Thanks to Amazon though, I've ordered the Supes Man of Steel movie master along with New 52 Aquaman. Also got the Lego Man of Steel Black Zero Escape from the Lego store.

Still hunting for TDKR (as in Frank Miller) Bats though.

Amazingly, 3 of the Targets I visited this weekend had restocks on DC/Batman Unlimited and I was able to get TDKR Bats. Man of Steel Supes Movie Masters also arrived from Amazon so for the time being, I'm caught up on Mattel DC offerings.

Looks like I need to buy a 2nd Joker for my collection from Hot Toys...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id...47#HotToysItem
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Looks really good, but that price is out of its mind compared to the other entries in the line, this thing has almost no accessories, and the only feature is PERS.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Looks really good, but that price is out of its mind compared to the other entries in the line, this thing has almost no accessories, and the only feature is PERS.
    It certainly could use some more accessories. But that version of the Joker is tough to accessorize.

I suppose they could draw some accessories from other scenes in the film.

Maybe the Pop-Up Dead Flowers Gift Box, Alicia's Porcelain Mask, or something.

That figure looks incredible. But I'll pass. I'd prefer they not repossess my car.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hopefully the 3rd and final Joker they do will be 'Museum Joker'.

With Beret, Alternate "Melted" Head, and such. 3 Jokers is more than enough.

Of course, they can always do "You'll never believe what happened to me today" Joker.

Did anybody know about the '60s TV Batman and '89 movie Batman 1/4 scale (18") figures done by NECA? I hadn't heard of these before, just saw them in Steve's Toy Fair coverage: http://photos.actionfigs.com/g6666-neca-page5.html
    They both look good, the format fits Adam West-man quite well.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.