Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Guess the "certain situation" Game!!!

For a chance to win some cool prizes (or not), take your best guess at what this "certain situation" is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Well, my wife started drinking Diet COke and they have apoints redemption thing and for a certain amount of points you get 25k in sky miles. That would pay for our flight out there. I was planning on SDCC, so either way I am going to hit there next summer. A trip is in the plans Slicker since I might have to cancel Columbus depending on a certain situation.

Wrong Caesar. No one will guess it. I have told certain people about it though, so they cant win.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I am not quite sure, but does it involve a shattered whiskey bottle, some cable jumpers, and various lubricants?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

KH got a job working at Luthor Corp. and Luthor is gonna wipe Columbus off the face of the map with a nuke. Therefore Columbus would be cancelled because the whole of Columbus has been 'CANCELLED'....

No jumper cables

No nukes, sorry, couldnt get the uranium.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

KH is having a sex change operation.

KH is going to be the next SW fan club president.

KH is trying out for the next American Idol.

Am I getting close?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I think he's gonna finally come out and say that he is, indeed, Slicker's Mom.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I think he's gonna finally come out and say that he is, indeed, Slicker's Mom.
    Wrong, but I am your Daddy.

Hell if I know... but I'm curious as all get out.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."