Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

I have found heaven...

...and it comes in a little black bowl with a KFC lid.

I'm talkin' about them yummy KFC bowls. Those things are my new addiction (sorry Cae. I've gone back to fast food ). I don't like veggies so I simply order it with no corn and all 4 times I've gotten one they've said that since I don't get corn I can get more potatoes in the bowl!! Jackpot!!

It's the perfect blend of man food. You've got potatoes. You've got chicken. You've got cheese. You've got gravy. That's the 4 basic man food groups.

Run out and get one, now!!!!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    (sorry Cae. I've gone back to fast food ).
    Nooooooooooooooo!

Three Dog Night said that Heaven is in your mind, so perhaps these KFC bowls only exist in your mind?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I like the commercials for those bowls. Topping it all off with gravy is...well, that's gravy.

We take eighteen ounces of sizzling ground beef, and soak it in rich, creamery butter, then we top it off with bacon, ham, and a fried egg. We call it the Good Morning Burger.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

My God, that's a lot of beef.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

god if i ate just one of those I'd be a barrage balloon in shirt size. and that's quite revolting to have cow pig AND chicken on the same burger. that's more like slasher movie than fun fast food.

We took our finest chocolate bar, smothered it in rich creamery butter. . . .
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Good thing the Good Morning Burger (as far as I know) is only a Simpsons joke.

Now Slicker's KFC bowls (which always remind me of the Good Morning Burger commercial), those are real.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

The KFC bowls looked ridiculous in the commercial, but my sister talked me into splitting one with her this weekend and it was way better than I expected. It was also not as small as I feared it'd be. The corn is integral to the whole shebang though, plus it'll help move it along your intestines when the mashed potatoes, fried chicken, gravy, and cheese decide to invite ol' colon cancer along for the party. My sister asked them for a side of bbq sauce, so naturally they put it on top instead, but that worked out too. We were considering asking them to substitute the popcorn chicken they use in the bowl with their bbq chicken shreds, maybe next time.

And finally KFC has some freakin' car food! Took them long enough!!! You ever see the take-out packaging for a 2-piece meal with 2 sides? This HUGE styrofoam hexagon sectioned plate with a massive corresponding top, totally car-unfriendly, even the old box with little styro cups was more manageable!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Good thing the Good Morning Burger (as far as I know) is only a Simpsons joke.
    Carl's Jr actually has the "Breakfast Burger," which isn't too far off. A quarter pound of hamburger, ketchup, mayo, a fried egg, and hash browns. It's to die for, but I can actually hear my arteries clog when I even think about one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.