Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    barada, I always thought that comment "Take over, see to him" is about the dorky trooper who walked into the door, but the script confirms what you're saying. You know, it's pretty lame of Han and Luke to leave those bodies there, they could have put them in a garbage chute or behind some of those boxes at the other side of the room.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, but that whole rescue operation was just one stupid decision after another. That's what made it so cool!!

I was about 4 or 5 when I saw SW in the theatres, and I too was under the impression that stormtroopers were robots at first! The strange thing was I didn't get that impression from Vader! Go figure. Oh and hey pickaduck! Welcome to the forums! May your Jedi studies here, be fruitful!

When i first saw the movie i also thought the Stormies were robots, but i was a kid. The next time i saw a SW movie i realized they were no robots, but that was until ESB came out. 20+ yrs ago...
    As always...........L

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Mr Duck, I'm sure there's not a single person here who didn't think Stormtroopers were robots at one point.
    I never thought they were robots.

You lie, Liar McLiar.
    Tommy, close your eyes.