Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yeah, from here on out all of the figures are gonna have red holos. Even the repacks of earlier figures are gonna be updated with the new red holos thus making the life of completists (myself NOT among them) that much tougher...and more expensive.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

YES! I found all of them at my target Monday.R5 ROCKS!!!! and trooper will be the one to get.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

These are reasons why I stopped being a completist....
    [font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkgreen]"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering"[/color][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Yeah, from here on out all of the figures are gonna have red holos. Even the repacks of earlier figures are gonna be updated with the new red holos thus making the life of completists (myself NOT among them) that much tougher...and more expensive.
    Which repack figure now with red holo?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Windu
    Which repack figure now with red holo?
    The ones I can think of off the top of my head are Cody and Vader. I'm sure there'll be more as the waves come out but those two are in my mind right now.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The Snowtrooper is back out with red-holos.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Whenever was there a "red holo" in the films? I therefore decree that these trinkets be known henceforth as "stupid little red statues that are used to justify a higher price point."

I love them

Every collector I know also has a serious love of these things. And they offer great play value for children.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

*SIGH*

I am glad I am not a completist anymore, either- I just thought the kneeling Red Rebel Fleet Trooper looked pretty coll as opposed to the Blue one

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000
    Whenever was there a "red holo" in the films? I therefore decree that these trinkets be known henceforth as "stupid little red statues that are used to justify a higher price point."
    Henceforth? They already are!

I love them

Every collector I know also has a serious love of these things. And they offer great play value for children.
    Oh, is your sarcasm-meter running at full blast or have we just never met before?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Henceforth? They already are!

Oh, is your sarcasm-meter running at full blast or have we just never met before?
    I could only use so many blue ones!!! Now I can have red ones. I could even have a battle between my red ones and blue ones. I completely understand now. I love these little guys. I don't even know why they bother having those bigger, articulated figures on the other side of the package.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car