Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Saw new saga figs at local TRU today tat. luke, vader, hem, han

I saw a few new figs at a local TRU today must say I was not terribly impressed. Mainly with new Vader and Luke. New tatoine floppy hat Luke is cool with soft goods cloak, but I had to pass. The face didn't look quite right and the case containing lightsabers and other stuff inside like the remote and things totally threw me off. the only removable part is Lukes/Anakins lightsaber all other items are molded in and painted including obi lightsaber hilt. Almost would have been worth the fig cost to get the acc. Vader while not a bad looking fig we have had a lot of really good vaders recently. His main failing is also with accessories, he comes with a bunch of junk which I think is supposed to be debris that he throws at Luke on Bespin, but I don't know. Han is a rehash nothing new to report there, but Hem Dazon is kind of cool and the holo figs now are red for some reason.

Funny how some people can't wait to buy these and other see them and just leave them behind. It's not a bad thing, just a observation. I want them all.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Always nice to hear about new stuff showing up! I'll be excited to find them when they get to Canada - in about 4 months.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Always nice to hear about new stuff showing up! I'll be excited to find them when they get to Canada - in about 4 months.
    I give it six myself. Can't wait for a few of them myself.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Where exactly were these sited to warrant a thread? I've seen they've been in found in CA but he doesn't have a location listed.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Saw Tattoine Wave today(merged)

I went to Frank and Sons today and saw the entire Tatooine Wave and I must say they look fabulous, both carded and uncarded. Hasbro is really doing a great job on their new saga line of figures. Of course they were all way over priced (but I found a guy who was selling that sandtrooper for 7 so I snagged that one) but it was really nice just to see what they look like and usually when they have 'em it means they should be showing up very soon down here in So. Cal if not already. Kinda just a heads up that they should be around and they look GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

forget about F&S! the tatooine wave has been found in los angeles already. i found part of the wave at WM. Crunchy Nug and BlueSnags have also found them but i'm not sure at which store.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I'm looking forward to picking up an R5, Hem Dazon, and yet another Sandtrooper. The POTJ Sandy knocked me for a loop it was so cool. The thought of an even better one makes me

For all of the complaining about Hasbro, I'm happier with the overall level of product than I have ever been!!!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    forget about F&S! the tatooine wave has been found in los angeles already. i found part of the wave at WM. Crunchy Nug and BlueSnags have also found them but i'm not sure at which store.
    I don't think Crunchy found them today, but Blue did and he was so nice to give them to me. What a nice guy HUH? Then I woke up. No really I did see them and they all look very cool. If there's one figure out of the wave to get it's R5! Damn he's cool.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)