Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags
    Tomorrow the hunt begins.
    Same here I think.

They're in Illinois so that means they should make it to the east coast soon!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Saw Tattoine Wave today(merged)

I went to Frank and Sons today and saw the entire Tatooine Wave and I must say they look fabulous, both carded and uncarded. Hasbro is really doing a great job on their new saga line of figures. Of course they were all way over priced (but I found a guy who was selling that sandtrooper for 7 so I snagged that one) but it was really nice just to see what they look like and usually when they have 'em it means they should be showing up very soon down here in So. Cal if not already. Kinda just a heads up that they should be around and they look GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags
    Tomorrow the hunt begins.
    And today the hunt is now...over.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

forget about F&S! the tatooine wave has been found in los angeles already. i found part of the wave at WM. Crunchy Nug and BlueSnags have also found them but i'm not sure at which store.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I hate you.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm looking forward to picking up an R5, Hem Dazon, and yet another Sandtrooper. The POTJ Sandy knocked me for a loop it was so cool. The thought of an even better one makes me

For all of the complaining about Hasbro, I'm happier with the overall level of product than I have ever been!!!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    forget about F&S! the tatooine wave has been found in los angeles already. i found part of the wave at WM. Crunchy Nug and BlueSnags have also found them but i'm not sure at which store.
    I don't think Crunchy found them today, but Blue did and he was so nice to give them to me. What a nice guy HUH? Then I woke up. No really I did see them and they all look very cool. If there's one figure out of the wave to get it's R5! Damn he's cool.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I guess I will have to check my Wally World stock tomorrow morning. I haven't had a new figure fix in a while. Can't get enough of a Star Wars figure fix!!!!!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

It will probably be another month before I ever see any of these around here.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Saga Episode IV Wave out- Red Holo figures!(merged)

I hope this isn't old news but-

I found an R5-D4 tonight with a Red Kneeling Rebel Gunner holographic figure.

Yep. The Reds are out!

Good luck!