Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Stopped in Target on the way to work, right after they opened this morning, and found one Momaw Nadon, which I left. Was a little disappointed, since it seemes they had at least one case of these out yesterday (the one day this week I wasn't in there, but at least I know they're out. All I really want is Luke, R5-D4, and Hem Dazon, but I was surprised that the Han Solo figure wasn't there, seeing as how it's a re-pack of a figure I think we all have 10 times over already. Frustrated I'll be too busy to hunt this weekend, so I guess I'll have to wait til next week.

These were found by me at Wal-mart today.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Just got back from Target, and it looked like they just put a case out. Got R5-D4, Floppy hat Luke, Hem Dazon, Garindan, and a Sandtrooper. Left Han, Vader, and another Sandtrooper on the pegs. Ironically, the one figure they didn't have was Momaw Nadon, the only one of this series they did have when I last checked there a week ago.