Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Questions for Hasbro about Star Wars?

Post your questions here, and try to be as precise as possible. We have only a few days for this one.

Also, please let me know what questions from other users you think should be asked, I have to sift through the questions and come up with a short-list.

First question is mine:

Are there more new Vintage-Style figures coming?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Will there deluxe line or beast assortment ever return?

(at this point, get on your knees and beg for a new ROTJ speeder bike and a Yarna/Hermie Odle two-pack and say "pretty please! I'll be your best friend! How about a new Dewback?")
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Ewoks

Will we get a resculped Wicket? One smaller in size and more proportionate to his physical features in the movie.

Is there any hope whatsoever of us getting an AT-TE?

Also the vintage question is a good one JT. Most everyone wants to know if this line is gonna continue.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    Will there deluxe line or beast assortment ever return?

(at this point, get on your knees and beg for a new ROTJ speeder bike and a Yarna/Hermie Odle two-pack and say "pretty please! I'll be your best friend! How about a new Dewback?")
    I suspect Hasbro won't go for twofer questions, but I'll give it my best.

Not trying to be rude, but please avoid all the non-question stuff - if you want to ask about those pieces, form it as a question - but because of the time crunch I'm going to need to sift through this thread quickly so it needs to be organized (I know, "...for once!" ).

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If there will be more Vintage figures, who will they be?

Where's the Cloud Car?

Which characters will be included with the Tin sets?

Will the Shock trooper ever be singly carded?

Tell them thank you very much for R5-D4!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

This is questions, not thankings.

Here's another one from me, not especially important IMO but I figured I'd throw out whatever was on my mind:
    Will there be other colored holograms or will the pack-in change to something else?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    This is questions, not thankings.

Here's another one from me, not especially important IMO but I figured I'd throw out whatever was on my mind:
    Will there be other colored holograms or will the pack-in change to something else?
    Hey now you are being rude!

The real question should be will you ever get rid of the cheap holo pack-ins?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Diplomatic as ever Turbo.

Has the success of EU troopers (esp. the Scorch) been enough to push forth with EU characters (troopers and otherwise) from the comics and books? Most importantly (to me, anyway) would be redone versions of the wave that was done in the late 90's (minus the imperial sentinel), comic characters (Quinlan Vos, Tag and Bink :-) ), the rest of Delta squad (maybe this time with articulated knees, ankles and shoulders), and maybe even a third clone wars line (padme in one of her two non-pregnant outfits, Saesee Tiin with clone armor and removeable helmet, Cartoon foul moudama and roron corrob, palpatine, Shaak ti, Aayla Secura, Sha Gi, Ki-Adi, Royal Guards, Clone Pilots, Episode 3 helmeted Arc Troopers, Scuba Troopers, and a deluxe two pack with Yoda and his mount, or Mace and a Vulture droid).

I also second the vehicle question, listing it as:

Does hasbro have any plans to make the ATTE (and possibly an ATTE Drop ship), a V-wing, a V-19 Torrent (from the CW cartoons) and/or a Theta class shuttle?