Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Steve opens new site today

SirSteve opened his new website(s) today. they are www.actionfigs.com and www.zobid.com

Actionfigs.com is a site devoted to all action figures and zobid is an aution site, much like the SSG auctions. Check out the site and have fun.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

ok so how does one gain entry when the register function seems to think that whatever username you enter is already in use? I tried several times with various completely random word combos and it just plain refuses to accept any of them. 'wrong username' 'that username is already in use'.

grrrr

I got in pretty easily, although I registered a few weeks back.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I just registered without a problem. I know, thats of no help to you Mr.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    SirSteve opened his new website(s) today.
    Was, um... Steve going to announce this himself here today?
    plasticfetish.net

i just registered with no problems at all
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

ActionFigs.com is officially open for visitors! Come on by and get your daily fix of Action Figure and Collectible News! Tell a friend too!

Mr. DP... that's very strange. Perhaps clear your cookies? Or you can email steve@actionfigs.com with the username of your choice, email address and password and I'll set it up for you. We leave no one behind.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    Was, um... Steve going to announce this himself here today?
    I am sure he was, but at 7am this morning he was tired and asked me to pass the word on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    I am sure he was, but at 7am this morning he was tired and asked me to pass the word on.
    Tired? Why would he be tired?
    plasticfetish.net