Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ultra M. Falcon and AT-AT

The next diecast MF for those who cant afford Code 3 or the upcoming version of MR M. Falcon. Major change as compared to AF Falcon is the interior details of the MF. You guys wants figures, here you go........... four figures. But nothing close to AF figures. Seems like the AF theme is completely dead. We will have AF size vehicles but not AF figures with the Ultra series

The canopy is NO more clear plastic. It is a white plastic with painted black windows instead. The only plastic/rubber parts that I notice are the radar, guns and cockpit. Even the landing gears are die-cast.

For the Ultra AT-AT, the knees are movable. The cockpit is a piece of diecast with plastic/rubber guns on the sides. You can't open the top anymore. The micro snowspeeder is plastic. You won't get any stand as shown in the prototype................ unless the China girls forgot to include it in mine. Does anyone has the stand included?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mf3.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	13889   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mf1.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	13890   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mf2.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	13891  

Holy carp! The detail on that is amazing. I haven't really looked at the others but do they have such good paint apps?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Wow that is really nice. MR is going all out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Wow that is really nice. MR is going all out.
    That's what I thought at first but apparently this is the new Titaniums Ultra Falcon

*I just farted and it stinks really bad...seriously*
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ok, either way it is a piece of work in a good way
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

NICE pics and scoop (as usual) itsme!

The AT-AT is clearly shown with the snowspeeder on a stand, so there's a good chance it was forgotten by your suppliers

S'all good though- can't wait to get my hands on these puppies!

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar
    The AT-AT is clearly shown with the snowspeeder on a stand, so there's a good chance it was forgotten by your suppliers
    That's how I feel. Checking out the bottom of the snowspeeder, there's a hole for the stand. More photos.

Name:	Ult ATAT1.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	13895   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m snow1.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	13896  

Quote Originally Posted by itsme
    That's how I feel. Checking out the bottom of the snowspeeder, there's a hole for the stand. More photos.
    But is there a hole in the base for the Snowspeeder stand?

The AT-AT looks GREAT! I dig the clear plastic pegs that hold the AT-AT to the base- nice touch Hasbro.

Also, what's plastic on the AT-AT (i.e. head, body, legs, etc.- what's metal and what isn't?)

There are holes in the base but they are for the rubber bands; used to secure the legs of the AT-AT and snowspeeder to the base. No additional hole for the stand (if there's a stand).

The only metal parts on the AT-AT are the top portion of the body and head. The rest are plastics, including the legs.

Name:	base1.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	13897  

I fear they changed the design, the proto photo on Hasbro's site had it sitting on its own stand including a little platform of its own, here's it's just sporting a stupid bubble tray.

Cool photos Itsme, congrats on the gets.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.