Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dagobah X-Wing

Dagobah X-Wing

I just saw on another website a picture of what is touted as being the Dagobah X-Wing due out later this year. It is supposed to be from Lee's Toy Review. But no issue number is indicated. According to this pic...it will come with removeable swamp muck, Luke, R2, and a swamp monster. Can anybody verify?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

The picture is from the latest Lee's and yes it's true. It's posted on another site (JD) and is quite cool.

Hasbro nailed this exclussive. A revamped Luke, an multpurpose x-wing and a NEW creature
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

it looks great but unfortunately due to space limitations and the fact that i already have the saga x-wing, i might have to pass on this.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Is that the newest R2D2? Why not use the muddy looking OTC Degobah R2 ? That creature is bizarre- reminds me of the green dionaga trash compactor monster from 1978's Death Star playset. Pass on this...

I think this is gonna make a slick display, and if they window-box it as a diorama, it'll be totally awesome AND more compact. I think I will end up getting this when I see it in person.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

this is hasbro, speck. of course it would make sense to use the OTC R2 and of course they won't do it the more i look at the picture, that swamp monster is quite underwhelming. like something you could get at WM for $1.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

What?!? You guys *want* the inaccurate, non-dome-turning electronic Dagobah R2 for this set? Bullmonkeys!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If you all want the other R2...just use it instead. I am not a big fan of having 97 different cheesy versions of the same character released...but given no other choice, it is better than the exact same one re-released.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Is there a picture of this set anywhere. I mean, i....um...always check out the front page of SSG.....most of the time.....whenever i can.....and uh...i didnt see any picture of this X-wing. I looked all over too, yep. Any mention if it will come with the boxes/cases that came out in the first version of the X-wing in Dagaboh, i thought those were so cool
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

It's on JediDefender, KAK, and looks like a very nice set. The Luke looks VERY well done.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008