Star Wars Vintage Action Figures by John Kellerman

Anyone familiar with this book ? Is it worth a glance ? I already have a few books on the figure lines so this might not be very informative but since I joined the Star Wars Credit Card last year I have all of these useless Galactic Rewards points to use up so I selected this as a freebie. It looked to be the best item in my points range and I wanted to use them up before they expire. Plus, it's signed by the author so that's kind of neat.

Just curious if anyone here is familiar with it.

kellerman's book

It is well worth the price, tons of color photos info on every thing. a lot more indept than others

Thanks for that review, I might have to buy this book now since Galactic Rewards cancelled on me.

Dear Galactic Rewards Member,

I would like to inform you that I have returned your point that you used to redeem for the Star Wars Vintage Action Figures Book Signed by John Kellerman. Unfortunately we are unable to ship this book to due to damages to the book. Thank you for participating in the Galactic Rewards Program. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Galactic Rewards
    Customer Service

I got it about a year ago, signed too If you have any love for vintage, this book is great! Plus there's so much info on everything you wouldn't believe it. I never knew how many different combos/variants there actually are of the vintage line of SW figs. I mostly got it for the pics though cuz they look fabulous and there's LOTS! For 35 dollars, it's not a bad buy at all! And very helpful for you if you go on the hunt for vintage figs.

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

'Ox, do you have Sansweet's figure Archive book ? If so, how does this one compare ? Thanks.

Waaaaaaaay better!! Sansweets is just a tip of an iceberg, more for show than anything else (still cool though). Kellerman's is strictly for the vintage collector and while there are all kinds of "glossy" photos, they are actually there for a reason!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Damn, now I'm really ticked that they cancelled on me.

I'll have to order it.