Exclamation dispensation of r2dee2's estate: asap replies helpful!

(posting this here in hopes more of you will see it sooner)
    i'm on-site for the weekend, so the quicker i can get replies to these quextions the smoother it'll go- thanx
    vt
    Last edited by JediTricks; 06-05-2006 at 04:22 PM.

vt-

Maybe it's just my connection, but I get the "page cannot be displayed" error when I click on your link.

thanks
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I get a yahoo search page asking about "Br".
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I had to open IE to even see the link. It doesn't seem to work for Firefox.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I get the same page not found. And I had to use IE to even see it as I had the same issue as Slick.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It works now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I fixed the first link, it had errant code in it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lightbulb "had errant code in it", eh? that's what She said last nite ;)

meanwhile need for add'l replies here, but no hurry this time (i.e. if y'all ain't in a hurry to Get your pkgs i'm in no hurry to send em )