12" Obi-Wan shipping NOT UNTIL AUGUST!

I just glanced through my SideShow newsletter, but it appears as if Obi-Wan, the 3rd 12" Figure isn't coming out until August. They are really getting behind what they originally told us (that's fine on my wallet I suppose, but I had set aside the money for 2 Obi-Wans, Kit, and Han (who will ship afterwards I presume) in the first place. So I didn't order Mace or Qui-Gon, or Lord Maul (can you order him?) - but I'm guessing people who did might not see them until 2007 even!

No big deal, but Obi-Wan is the best one IMO and I really want him ASAP.

I bought my Anakin through a secondary dealer, so I don't have a clue when they'll get them and charge me and ship him to me. Just the money is there for whenever that happens.

Anyway, how do you all feel about SideShows rapid "order this every month!" and then "wait even longer for it?"

Yeesh! This would mean that Kit would be September at the earliest, and more likely October, right?

Funny, I've ordered Kit, Qui-Gon, and Comic Con Vader, and it looks like the one I ordered last will be in my hands first.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

They said they were gonna do every 2 months originally, so this isn't exactly a shocker to me, the first 2 felt kinda rushed closed together.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Yeesh! This would mean that Kit would be September at the earliest, and more likely October, right?

Funny, I've ordered Kit, Qui-Gon, and Comic Con Vader, and it looks like the one I ordered last will be in my hands first.
    No, Kit Fisto is still on schedule. He will take Obi-Wan's place as third in line. Brant from Sideshow announced this over on the SSC Freaks boards:

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums...?t=9412&page=3

His post is second from the bottom. The problem was the robe color wasn't satisfactory, so they're redoing it.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

AArgh!!!! Well thats ok I suppose. I'm about to get my 12" Luke and Anakin anyways.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Oh, that's really weird that this is an actual delay, and over something so lesser.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.