Korgoth of Barbaria!

Holy crap, I hope you caught Korgoth this weekend on Adult Swim, that was the best action/comedy pilot since Venture Bros, I was smiling and cheering all the way through as Korgoth ripped people in half and lit them on fire and even took a bathroom break in a tree stump during the end credits. The violence was so awesomely over the top, perfect for a new age of barbarian destruction; the art had a funny, '70s craggy look that I thought was the perfect tone. The show was created by Aaron Springer, previously famous for his work on Spongebob Squarepants, and the art was handled by Genndy Tartakovsky (Dexter's Lab, Star Wars Clone Wars) but not in his Dexter/Samurai Jack style. I really hope Adult Swim gets this series on the air soon, it had gratiutous sex and psychotic amounts of violence, it was a great sendup of all those barbarian type comics and cartoons and such.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This guy at work was telling me about this show. I hope they replay it. I am going to search the DVR.....

Friday night at Midnight.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, definitely don't miss it! I'm surprised there isn't anybody else talking about it.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sounds like my kinda show! Wish I had Tivo..... ah well, mabye itll get aired then eventually released on DVD (that seems to be the only way I can catch those cool Adult Swim shows).

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Yeah, definitely don't miss it! I'm surprised there isn't anybody else talking about it.

From what I was told about the show, (the ponytail incident) I was nearly peeing myself. I cant miss this. Got it set to record.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What I think is great is that they take the Barbarian theme and the give it an adult twist that has a little classic Mad Magazine type comedy, a little Spongebob reactionary comedy, genre parody, and wraps it all up in an entertaining package, most shows lately try to stick to just 1 thing and don't even do that well. I'm gonna tape Korgoth again tomorrow.