ROTS Obi-Wan FX saber looking better than I thought!

At first I wasn't going to plan on getting this. I still *might not* - but that's looking more and more doubtful now.

Rebelscum had an article from FX-Sabers.com that spoke of a Yoda FX Saber in the works and also included the first in-person pictures of Obi-Wan's ROTS saber that I've seen. It looks far better than I thought it did in other images (ones MR took themselves for promotional purposes). And I'm hearing about rumors of possibly new sound effects!

Of course I'll shamelessly plug my desire for my favorite lightsaber of the entire saga: Obi-Wan's TPM saber from Episode One, but the E3-4 saber might very well turn out really good.

Hopefully at Comic Con I'll be able to see it in person.

If they're doing a Yoda FX that makes the chances better for a Darth Sidious FX
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Sidious' is even smaller than Yoda's. I wonder.

Personally, I'd love for them to figure out a way to do Dooku's. That's a wicked Sith lightsaber!

Give it time and you'll see a Dooku

We are working on a prototype at www.fx-sabers.com
    "It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber. "
    Count Dooku

Sweet! Dooku's saber was definitely original.

That and Obi-Wan's TPM saber (my personal favorite and easy enough for MR to make) are my most desired Force FXs.