new target exclusive trade offer

i am wanting the new retooled anakin, obi-wan and dooku from new geo sets. dont need thier pack mates
    i can trade these 1:1 for them once i acquire w/in next 2 weeks hopefully- 1 robonino (IN HAND), and the 2 hoth ubp snowtroopers, or the "red" tie fighter pilot w/ "tear drop" helmet (in hand)

or i may consider picking up the dooku geo set myself and trade the nicanas, extra robonino and tie pilot for the at-st driver from new hoth ubp and the geo set anakin and obi-wan

also would trade tie pilot for any a or b wing pilot- newer mold prefered over potf2

EDIT:

TRADE PENDING ON 2 SNOWTROOPERS for geo anakin and geo obi-wan. Robonino and tie pilot still available for trade toward geo dooku and new added want: any recent (ie no potf2) b or a wing pilot. specific name/character doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by jedikiss View Post
    the "red" tie fighter pilot w/ "tear drop" helmet
    Not sure which figure you're talking about but I think you and I could work out a trade for the Ani and Obi at least.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Not sure which figure you're talking about but I think you and I could work out a trade for the Ani and Obi at least.
    sorry for any confusion--it's the wm evolution tie pilot that was repacked w/ the red tinted window tie fighter excl to target last fall. the pilot has the "tear drop/stripe" helmet deco----this figure:

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...ts2/LC-339.jpg

DarkJedi5--which figs would you be interested in for the 2 hero jedi?
    Last edited by jedikiss; 10-11-2010 at 01:08 PM. Reason: clearification

I would trade the Obi and the Ani to you for the two Hoth snowtroopers. I'm set on that particular TIE pilot but snowtroopers with white helmets are a rare commodity.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I would trade the Obi and the Ani to you for the two Hoth snowtroopers. I'm set on that particular TIE pilot but snowtroopers with white helmets are a rare commodity.
    sounds like a fair trade to me. i will pm you once i aqcquire that upb- hopefully sunday- to finalize deal

I would trade the Obi and the Ani to you for the two Hoth snowtroopers. .

have snowtroopers---pm sent