Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unleashed Battle Pack Playsets

Take a look at two new Evacuation at Echo Base and Snowspeeder Assault Unleashed Battle Packs Playsets from Hasbro.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....2_articleid=61
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

These do look a lot nicer than the Unleashed Battle Packs we've seen so far, but the fact that there are even pictures of these makes me wonder if Hasbro's actually paying attention to the sales (or lack thereof) of the 2" False Unleashed line.

And from looking at the not-entirely exaggerated figures, I can't help but wonder also what exactly makes these "Unleashed"?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Much better than the previous carppy mini Unleashed, but I still don't see myself buying them.

Though they remind me of the old school metal Star Wars Micro sets.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

i actually bought one of each of the mini unleashed sets, minus the utapau warriors. how are these ever going to make it to the pegs when the old sets are clogging the pegs?
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    i actually bought one of each of the mini unleashed sets, minus the utapau warriors. how are these ever going to make it to the pegs when the old sets are clogging the pegs?
    They will but it's going to take some time I bet...sigh
    Move along, move along

...hooray for the AF Snowspeeder re-release!

The Titanium mold was better though...even if the figures inside it were awful

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar
    ...hooray for the AF Snowspeeder re-release!

The Titanium mold was better though...even if the figures inside it were awful
    Yeah, they're getting their money's worth out of these old galoob molds!

What makes me sad about this line is that if they put a little more value into the packages (more figures, more playset environment areas) and had not usurped the fan-favorite "Unleashed" name for this brand, I think they would have had a fun "Little Green Army Men" type of line here.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The diehard unleashed collectors might not like these, but a ton of other people will, especially those Action Fleet collectors who cant stand what hasbro is doing with the Ultra Titanium line!
    PM me if you have any Micro Machines / Action Fleet Prototypes/First Shots for sale :)

I liked it better when they were called Micro Machine playsets.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    I liked it better when they were called Micro Machine playsets.
    I second that.

I do like these ones though mainly becaue they're OT. I just can't seem to get into much of anything that consists of exclusively the PT.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!