Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ucs At-st

Ucs At-st

They've finally got another one of these sets coming out this summer.

Here's the link

I personally think it looks pretty good. The AT-ST isn't very involving so I'm surprised they didn't make it sooner.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Looks pretty good, and the price is nice.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Looks interesting
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Looks nice, I'm undesided on whether to ge this or not.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I wish they weren't releasing this RIGHT when the $100 and $75 system sets hit, it's too much at once. I posted LEGO's photos of this in the news finally, same ones. It looks pretty accurate, I'd get it if I had the money and space.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I like this one. Looks like LEGO did a good job realizing the AT-ST in UCS form.

It is hard on the wallet to have three high-price sets released so closely together. But Christmas will see lots of '07 System sets so I don't want to get too far behind.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I'm still behind on the '06 winter sets, never got the Slave I.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I'm still behind on the '06 winter sets, never got the Slave I.
    And the Slave I is the only one that I got. I'm so far behind. I'm gonna have to take one of my paychecks and just catch up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I got the V-wing and TIE Interceptor, but never felt compelled on the A-wing, and just never had the money for the B-wing and Slave I (I forgot I don't have the B-wing either).