Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I want that Black Hole Stormtrooper!

Where does one buy GentleGiant stuff? I want that black Hole Stormy- he looks pretty good

Any help would be appreciated, since I have never purchased a Gentle Giant item before

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar
    Where does one buy GentleGiant stuff? I want that black Hole Stormy- he looks pretty good

Any help would be appreciated, since I have never purchased a Gentle Giant item before
    http://cgi.ebay.com/SHIPPING-FREE-Ge...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by JediTricks; 06-09-2006 at 12:04 AM.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

It'll be available tomorrow (6/9) from Gentle Giant Direct on their website. You just have to be signed up to their newsletter and follow the link they sent out in order to order it. You just cant do it till the 9th, and when you do you have to be fast!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Holy COW!

I just signed up for the newsletter- 1:45 AM Moutain Time on the 9th!

I hope I can score one!!!

In case I don't, can someone order 1 for me? I'll gladly pay cost plus S&H!

THANKS! Let me know...I'll keep this post updated later today!

Well I'm all signed in waiting for this thing to come online. Lets hope this goes smoothly like the Salacious Crumb Bust did -NOT like the Han Stormtrooper.

So who got one??

It looks like my order went through. I got the line at the end of my order that said "You credit card has been approved and your order is awaiting shipment."

I'm still crossing my fingers though, heh heh.
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Well I'm all signed in waiting for this thing to come online. Lets hope this goes smoothly like the Salacious Crumb Bust did -NOT like the Han Stormtrooper.
    Well, it went smooth...BUT...it was sold out by the time I had to enter in my billing addres, shipping address, then credit card. The process wasn't that bad, but they need to put the billing/shipping address & credit card info on the same darn screen

I'm still trying to place an order!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I'm still trying to place an order!!!!
    Good luck. I tried to get a second one using a different address/credit card and my fiancee's name. No go. They are SOLD OUT.

I guess I should be happy that I got one at all.

I had the pag up for at least 1 1/2 hours before and. According to my time it was up for sale at 11:57am because I was able to start placing the order then. I had been refreshing the page in two different windows and on two different computers (I have two here at work side-by-side) for at least the 20 minutes prior to them going on sale.

I wasn't going to let this one slip by...
    Move along, move along

I got screwed by Gentle Giant once again!

They'll get my message when I shoot Sith lightning through the phone!