Ok, here's how this will work, you folks will reply with a VOTE on the questions provided in this thread, letting us know which ones you most want to see, please vote for up to the top 3 questions you want to see asked this week.
Also, when you submit a new question, please post it separately from your votes, a moderator will later edit it, add it to the list, and delete the question's post to keep the section clutter-free. Keep the questions as clear and concise as possible, and remember that Hasbro generally doesn't answer specific questions regarding possible future products, i.e. "will you be making an AT-TE this year?".
Questions already asked:
Current list of possible questions (reply with the numbers of the questions you want to see answered most, new questions will be added to the bottom of the list so keep checking back, remember you can vote for up to 3):
- Are there more new Vintage-Style figures coming, and if so, when can we expect them?
- Will we be seeing more figures from the Expanded Universe, especially characters beyond just clonetrooper repaints?
- Have you considered new playset ideas, especially modular playsets so collectors can build larger playsets from smaller sets?
- Will there be more Evolutions figure sets?
- Will we be seeing more Beast/Creature assortments in the foreseeable future?
- What are you doing to remedy case assortment problems such as pegwarmers like Yoda and Poggle and Bren Derlin, as well as hard to find figures like 1-per-case Scorch and Commander Cody?
Vote now, and in separate posts, add new questions!
- Will we see more new Vehicles such as the AT-TE, Cloud Car, V-wing, etc., in the foreseeable future? Can you be specific as to which ones?
Will we see some new Creatures in the foreseeable future?
- Could we get older creatures like the Bantha, Rancor, etc. re-released, and perhaps a US release of the Eopie Creature from the Episode I line which was only released in non-US countries?
What are the possibilities of getting more new Expanded Universe figures, beyond trooper repaints?
- Could we get a re-release the hard-to-find Expanded Universe figures from 1998?
- What is the status of the 7" Unleashed line, will there be re-releases, will there be new figures, and if so to either, when?
- Will there be a 5th wave of Star Tours figures?
- Are there any plans for any of the unmade Padme/Amidala figures from the prequels in the foreseeable future? If so, which ones?
- Regarding the Toy Fare Fan's Choice poll figures, which figures won (or, when will the winners be officially announced) and whatis happening with them (are they designed yet, when will they be released)?
- Fans always ask about more troop-builder cases, not special figures or special boxed sets, but cases of only regular basic troop-builder figures - what are the chances of seeing something like that?
- What happened with the Hasbro Toy Shop "1 of every figure club" program, why did that not come to fruition, and will it ever?
- Could troop builder figures be made available (indefinitely if possible) on Hasbro Toy Shop after they're taken out of regular circulation?
- Will the 501st Clonetrooper using the Super Articulated body ever be made available on a basic card?
- Will we ever get a Spirit of Anakin figure based on Hayden Christensen as seen in the Original Trilogy DVD release?
- What are the chances of seeing Vintage-Style figures for prequels characters?
- What are the chances of seeing some or all of the A New Hope holochess pieces as action figures?
- Will there ever be the curved Cantina bar end piece, and if so, when and how will it be made available?
- Why does Hasbro not want to discuss specifics in regards to possible upcoming products when Hasbro has no competition for making Star Wars action figures?
- What is the status of the Star Wars Transformers line, will there be more sets, and if so, when and what next?
- Why did Hasbro suspend the 7" Unleashed line popular with fans and use the brand name for a line of Unleashed Battle Packs 2" micro-statues?
- How does Hasbro cope with lines such as Unleashed Battle Packs, Star Wars Custom Choppers, etc., which fans believe from the outset won't work, and then the lines fail as suspected?
- What is the status of Action Fleet under its original concept - minifigure interaction and true play features?
- What is the status of actual Micro Machines (the smallest vehicles Galoob regularly made in plastic)?
- When will there be more new Galactic Heroes figure sets, and what will they be?
- Will the Galactic Heroes line be getting any more new vehicles such as a TIE Fighter, an AT-AT, etc.?
- What is the status of Playskool's Jedi Force line? (because this is a Playskool brand and not Hasbro, Hasbro's rep may not be able to answer this - JT)
- What is the status of the Force Battlers line?
- Will there be any more Star Wars entries into the Mr Potato-Head line? (again, because this is a Playskool brand and not Hasbro, Hasbro's rep may not be able to answer this - JT)
- What are the chances of more popular or rare vehicles such as the TIE Bomber, TIE Interceptor, Tatooine Skiff, etc., being re-released?
- Many collectors are frustrated with exclusives which are often hard to find due to scalper draw, limited or uneven distribution, and exclusives to chains not available in certain areas. While understanding that exclusives are an important part of getting certain items released, as well as a tool for Hasbro's dealings with their retail partners, what can be done to remedy this ongoing problem so that collectors can feel like Hasbro cares about their interests and concerns?
- Having met some of you at SD Comic-Con, where I've been able to talk to you and learn all sorts of things about the struggle involved in making these toys, I wonder if maybe you'd consider sharing a lot more of that with collectors in general? If not, why?
- Back when you were posting updates about the Fan's Choice figure development on your site, it did a lot to generate interest. Any chance that you'd go back to doing somethig like that? If not, why?
- I've seen the Kenner and Galoob logos on a few things lately. Is that just a "special" thing, or are we looking to see a relaunch of some old brands?
- When should we start getting excited about toys for the new Star Wars TV show?
- Will there be any new Star Wars Titanium Series 3" vehicle sculpts that have not already been prototyped? (i.e. AT-TE, Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter, etc.) What about Ep I Die Casts that were never released?
- What is the future of the 6" Ultra Titanium Series line?
- Are more properties aside from Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars and Transformers planned for the 3" vehicle and 6" Ultra Titanium lines?
- Does Lucasfilm have the rights to the likeness for the Tonnika Sisters (ANH cantina patrons), and if so is there plans to create figures?
- On the local level Hasbro gets only raw info on which items are selling at major retailers, but not specific trends such as what percentage are kids, collectors, hoarders, scalpers; nor why some figures sell poorly (is it a poor figure or the case ratio). Would Hasbro consider hiring collectors as area representatives for the Star Wars line?