Decent BSG Titanium Cylon Raider (04) pics...

Told JT I would post these a while back.

Here are pics of my 3" Titanium Series Cylon Raider (non-Photoshopped, I might add- it looks this good ). Took me a while to find this one with a good paint job- I must have passed on 10 of them before I bought this particular one- as most of the Raiders I have seen have fingerprints (!) on the wing tips, and a lot of scruffy-looking, crappy, uneven paint jobs in the centers.

This one sorta' "sung out" to me, so I snagged it. It's not perfect, but it looks dang good!

I am still after a decent Viper Mark II (says Mark VII on the package but that's wrong- thanks to the fans here who pointed that out). If anyone can find one with a good, SOLID red paint stripe on the nose (that has no white in the seam between the nose-tip and the cockpit end) please let me know. I'm looking for the best paint job I can get since I will be opening it

Do enjoy the pics

(PS- LOVE the new pic dimensions and file sizes allowed! w00t!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bsgraiderleftside.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	13934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bsgraiderrightside.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	13935   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bsgraidertop.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	13936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bsgraiderbottom.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	13937  

That's pretty good. Mine is a little more smeared and blurred, especially at the wingtips.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

my cylon raider is extremely smeared in the center.

i haven't seen any of the BSG titaniums at retail for weeks now but if i do and come across a nicely painted Viper, i'll pick it up for you!

Thanks for the Viper look out! There are no Vipers here anymore, but I still see Galacticas and Raiders (and badly painted ones at that).

I hear ya on the smears- esp. on the wingtips. I saw one that had PERFECT wingtips but the center paint job was all askew and off-center (with a big black "dot" no less), so I didn't pick it up.

Like I said, with the BSG's I am picky, and I passed up at least 10 others before settling on this one- I got lucky