Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Someone sniffed too much of the glue he used to customize

What the hell is this?

Speechless
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

damn, Slick, nice find.. I'm sure it can't be "real" tho, I hope not anyways cos that is one weird looking bunch of figs- whatever body Mace's head is attached to is really odd,too, never seen that body-type on a 3 3/4" fig

I think once my Dengar custom is done it might beat this pic tho, I'm gonna wrap up some randomly selected fig in moistened tissue and see if I can get him just right
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

The sad part is that that picture was taken from RS as one of them thar collectors collections.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That's awesome, they look like a band wanting to challenge Stanse to an open mic night.

The tall Yoda without hands is particularly troubling.

In the immortal words of Nerbler:

Quote Originally Posted by Nerbler
    CARP!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus
    whatever body Mace's head is attached to is really odd,too, never seen that body-type on a 3 3/4" fig
    It's VOTC Tatooine Luke, I think Mace needs to get out in the sun more. I find it funny that among those abominations is an unmodified ROTS Anakin.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks for the ID on that fig, Basker, I never bothered to get that one (much like everything else these days, but hey- seeing the pic makes me kinda wish I'd grabbed him now tho)

Caesar- heck yes, I could actually hear STANSE while looking at it (BTW STANSE is indeed going "live" very soon, I will no doubt make a big deal out of it when it happens)... and the handless guy freaked me out too

Chux- I agree, REALLY nice multiple reference there man, short and sweet, them were good times

And Slick- well, gotta collect something I guess right??
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

All I have to say about that shot is this: I was worried the Jawa Lando was holding something other than a lightsaber.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The sad part is,somewhere,some collector thinks those customs are awesome and he has to have one for himself.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Hmm....I want a mini-Lando.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"