Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    According to who at Hasbro? Seriously, I don't recall an official "Oh, yeah, he's coming" info from them at all . . . I HOPE YOUR RIGHT. But I certainly haven't heard anything about him what-so-ever. And we keep getting other confirmations for next year even, like that Blue Twileek Jedi . . . I'd just like some photos or something so I could rest easy . . .

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Does the Sneak Preview R3 satisfy your desire JT, or do you want an actual R3 from the OT?
    That's fine, though the body color could be a lot more interesting and it could stand to have a body gimmick if they redid it, but it's good enough to have one.

BTW, next time, feel free to PM me or the section mod (or both) about all these threads being the same (that goes for JJB too, who has been known to do similar things... from time to time ) rather than posting up a storm.

Oh, and Thrawn may have missed that post about R5-D4 disappearing, I'll have to ask him about that next time I get a chance.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by JediTricks
    BTW, next time, feel free to PM me or the section mod (or both) about all these threads being the same (that goes for JJB too, who has been known to do similar things... from time to time ) rather than posting up a storm.

What? And miss out on a chance to say the same thing multiple times? Here were TEN threads that were next on my hit list...FYI.

1. Jedi Luke threads
    2. Indiana Jones toy line threads.
    3. Micro Machines threads (as in Bring back...)
    4. Droids! (as in Thanks for the... and Droids I'd like to see!)
    5. Rereleasing HTF figures.
    6. Anti-Resculpt threads
    7. Anti-Exclusive threads
    8. Sith Infiltrator Threads
    9. Starspeeder 3000/Disney Exclusive droid threads
    10. Various 12" topics
    Last edited by Eternal Padawan; 05-27-2002 at 01:47 AM.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Come on, Hasbro old buddy, don't let me down!

Let's see the official nod on R5 for this year.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."