Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Newer entries on Titanium site

Thanks to Itsme pointing out the new BSG 3" vehicles on the site, I discovered a few new SW ones are there as well, the concept colors A-wing, TIE Interceptor, and most importantly to me, the B-wing with movable wings and a rotating cockpit (it's the last one in the list, the yellow arrows above the close-up center image change pages when there are 2 or more yellow squares).

Strangely, they've left some stuff off, including 6" ultras and case-mates to the 3"ers mentioned above.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

B-wing did you spay?

Hi JT,

Where is this website? can you possibly post a link for the B-wing?

Thanks

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Thumbs up Titanium B-wing location

Quote Originally Posted by jeddah
    Where is this website? can you possibly post a link for the B-wing?
    The Titanium section in the Hasbro site is here.
    There is no direct link to the B-wing, but you can go there by clicking the "Star Wars" entry in the "universes" central menu and "3" vehicles" in the "categories" central menu.
    Here you are in the Star Wars Titanium specific section and you see 6 sets of 3 vehicles each but the B-wing is not among them.
    No worry, it is in the second page, click the yellow triangle pointing to the right just under the central menu, and you see the B-wing on the left in a set of its own.
    It is very nice and it has a rotating cockpit and folding wings.

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

Aargh...The bloody firewall in our office has Hasbro's site as banned. dam dam dam. Nothing online either. Thanks Jgoofy

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

The images are not good quality because they are actually print screens of the Hasbro site (in their site they use flash animation which I am not able to download ).
    Well at least you can have a look.

Ciao,
    JediGoofy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b-wing1.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	13952   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b-wing2.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	13953   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b-wing3.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	13954  

I like the update to their site. The B-wing looks fantastic as does the Tie Int. The Raptor looks a little off to me though. The cockpit doesn't open on the show and I've never seen one painted like that. Oh well, better to have it a little off than not have it at all.

Huh- they don't have a cockpit opening animation for the TIE Interceptor...

...and how come there's no Executor? It should be there before the B-Wing...hmm

Maybe we're getting some extra Wave 9 goodies here soon?

Thumbs up

ohmygodi'mgettingthree

Thanks JG

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Now if only we can get some CIS Ships from RotS. Invisalbe Hand, TF Ring Ships ( with blue markings ), Banking Clan Communication Frigate and Commerce Guild Support Ship.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I have a feeling we'll be lucky to see anything at all in the Titanium line...

I count my blessings (and my ships )