Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Sobs happily*

*Sobs happily*

YodasNews.com: Will Hasbro start to offer Store Exclusives at the HasbroToyShop site? I love some of the recent Target Exclusives but I don't have a Target within 30 miles and when I do make the trip, the pegs are empty and I have to pay 2x or 3x retail on ebay. If they sold even a small portion on HasbroToyShop it would give people who want these a better chance to get them!

Hasbro: Yes. Soon, fans may visit HasbroToyShop.com and purchase a selection of exclusive items including the 501st San Diego Comic Com figure, Titanium Series Gold TIE Advanced X1 Starfighter, and an all-new action figure collectors case. These limited edition collector cases (6"x9") are branded Hasbro, Star Wars, Lucas Film Limited and Kenner!
    I'll be sleeping easier tonight!

Now all we have to do is watch HasbroToyShop.com!

YAY!

(Wonder if they'll still have the 2006 Convention Exclusive sticker?)

P.S.- I'll post the day those Gold TIEs come around and I'll get 2 myself- if anyone sees them sooner, post here- I gotta' get my one to keep one to open here!

No doubt I will post here as well. Hopefully we can get em. I might be getting one from SDCC from another member that is attending.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

*Jealous*

No one's offered to get me one who's going...

Ah well.

Still- if anyone- ANYONE CAN get a Gold TIE for me, it would indeed be much appreciated

Yeah I was happy to here this as well. I hope they won't be like the rest of the stock there. Anytime anyone has posted something was there by the time I see the post they are gone.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Unhappy Hasbro Toy Shop

Those would be good news IF they shipped internationally.
    Sorry for the whine.

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

But JG- that's why you got us folks to ship to ya

And that shipping would be decently cheap, too, since Titaniums are pretty light

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Available at WEB SITE'S/E-TAILER'S BOOTH?

ARGH!

(Got one ready though Now to get 2...)

I just saw that article, KH. What a rip. It's for sale through the website...only if you visit it's booth. What a load of bull.

BTW, if ANYONE can pick one of these up for a brutha I'll gladly pay them a handsome reward.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar
    Available at WEB SITE'S/E-TAILER'S BOOTH?

ARGH!

(Got one ready though Now to get 2...)
    Wow This kind of sucks
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?