Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stormtrooper on bass, Jango Fett on keyboards...

My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I'm really loving the sound these guys have. and just for a bit o' background info: the band consists of Cee-lo and Danger Mouse (the dude on the keys.) You might recognize Danger Mouse as the guy who produced the last Gorillaz album, "Demon Days."

I think i'm gonna have to check this album out. I'm not a fan of rap, but this looks like it's more soul/old school hip hop.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Cool. excellent track, rare to hear a decent soul voice these days.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I think you're crazy. I think you're crazy. etc.

Other costumed perfomers were: Imperial Officers on stringed instruments, wookiee on drums, their keyboardist as a Jedi, and back-up singers as Rebel pilots.

SW-related lines to connect to this:

"And these bass riffs, too random for Sand People. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so consistent."

"That's because droids don't lay down a wicked drum solo when it's awards night. Wookiees are known to do that."

"Always two there are: a lead and a rhythm guitarist."

"You're not actually going to dress as Star Wars characters at an MTV Awards ceremony?" "They'd be singing with us on 'Crazy' wouldn't they?"
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

This song got the ol' mute approach from me the other night.

I surprisingly liked that song. The lead singer has a great voice.

It's not normally my type of music WHATSOEVER but there was something about it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I was on the fence the first time i listened to it...but the second time, I decided I was OK with it.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I'm still trying to figure out the name Gnarls Barkley.

I've been listening to other songs on there Myspace profile and I really like them. This music is totally something I SHOULDN'T like but I do. I may have to go out and get the CD when I get paid this week.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!