Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Glasses of the Cantina figures (merged)

The new Momaw Nadon is shipping with two different drinking glasses. The first one is painted bue and white. The second is all clear.

I know, this is almost, but not quite, as exciting as a bubble variation , but someone out there will want to know.

I have the blue one, a friend of mine has the clear. If we are in the same place at the same time with a camera and our figures I'll try to get a pic posted.

A paint variant is always better than a packaging variant in my book.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Damn you Momaw, he picked up someone elses glass.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

booo! what self respecting cantina denizen would carry an empty glass?
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I am told that Hem Dazon has the same variation.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Yes! Now I can make my Cantina Patrons double fist if I choose to find then pick up this variant.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

The Hem Dazon that I just received has a clear glass, dirty drunk! Datestamp: 61021
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    The Hem Dazon that I just received has a clear glass, dirty drunk! Datestamp: 61021
    mine (HEM) has the blue glass. doubt i'd pick up the white one if i see it.my yoda and yaddle are drinking out of a white glass.

This is a half way decent variation. I am going to have to get these variants even though I usually don't buy variants.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.