What are the variations in Greatest Hits figures?

Hi,

Are there any variations in the new Greatest Hits figures? Example: New Paint, New accessories? Thanks. Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PTF
    Hi,

Are there any variations in the new Greatest Hits figures? Example: New Paint, New accessories? Thanks. Paul
    Holy old thread/wrong forum.

I'll answer it just for the hell of it though.

No. The Greatest Hits figures are just straight repacks of the ROTS figures that we got last year. Only difference is the packaging.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The closest thing to something wrong is the pic of Grievous shows the 4 saber one, but it is not the one in the package.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Heroes & Villains Clone Pilot card (and all the H&V cardbacks) shows the original one in white, but the actual figure in the package is the black variant. No white ones have shown up on the H&V packaging yet.

Posts split into their own thread.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Heck, another question is what are the variants for the saga line?

I know of:

- Boba Fett: flames packaged in front or flames in back.

- Darth Vader #13: Standing pose or walking pose.

- Utapau Clone: bubble variant (carp).

- C3PO: battle droid head

I think there may have been a variant with the chain connected to chewbaccas neck, small ring or large ring but I'm not 100% positive of that.

Any others?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."