Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Puppy

New Puppy

Got me a new puppy today. Heis a black Lab, named him Lando. Will post some pics when the battery is charged.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Your puppy needs batteries?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Yes, its a biogen pet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Yes, its a biogen pet.
    Thats creepy...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Congrats KH, did he come with a lobotomized assistant referred to as "Lando's Aid" in the credits?

No, Lobot was extra and so was his remote, so I left them there.

Got me a new puppy today. Heis a black Lab, named him Lando. Will post some pics when the battery is charged.
    Have fun! My dad got a yellow lab last July and she is quite the firecracker. Once they're trained and calm down labs make for great dogs. But until then watch out.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I also have a bassett and a mutt. So its already fun.

No, Lobot was extra and so was his remote, so I left them there.
    Then who's gonna coordinate the imprisonment of the Stormtroopers?

My other dog Paploo, he is clever you know.