Puzz 3D Anakin's Jedi Starfighter

Wrebbit, the makers of those foam-backed 3D puzzle models of famous buildings & landmarks, will release another Star Wars vehicle in 3D puzzle form: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter.

Anakin's Jedi Starfighter has 505 pieces and is nearly 17" wide by 14" deep and 10" high. The completed puzzle ship can be placed on a display stand included with the puzzle.

Wrebbit's Puzz 3D brand is no stranger to the Star Wars universe, having previously released 3D puzzles of the Millennium Falcon and the Imperial Star Destroyer.

I was a big fan of Puzz 3D until I got back into LEGO, which I feel has more versatility and play value.

Check out the website for more info:
    http://www.wrebbit.com/puzz3d/index.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jedifighter.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	13975  
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Wow, I thought Puzz3d went out of business, I dunno why, I think I see them all the time at the store and just ignore them, but they stopped advertising on TV and I've completely forgotten about them (they REALLY need a different name). That model looks pretty good for paper and foam, the nose sections seem long but they got a lot of exciting stuff out of it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This actually came out with ROTS. I got one on clearance at Target near the end of the ROTS phase. Haven't put it together yet though. Noticed there is a Pirates of the Caribbean ship out now. Maybe more Star Wars in the future. These are really cool!
    I Love my R2 Puzz3D. Really eye catching.

Looks nice,I thought this puzzle company did go out of business....I mean how many people are going to buy and put together Anakins starfighter?Toydarian,perhaps they are just re-releasing it then?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I don't recall seeing this puzzle last year. I remember there were a lot of 2D ROTS puzzles. Maybe it was a Target only thing.

Puzz 3D is still going strong as far I can tell. I've seen some skyscraper puzzles in local Wal-Marts and the TRU here briefly stocked the 3D LOTR puzzles of Edoras, Hobbiton, Orthanc, and Minas Tirith. I spotted the Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl at TRU just this week.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Could have been Target only, or they will reintroduce it. I have a feeling though, their website is just not up to date, since the Satrfighter is ROTS packaging, and they don't even show the new Pirates of the Carribean set.
    If they did rerelease a set, I would like to set a different astromech droid!

Thanks for the heads up.I have Falcon,Imperial Star Destroyer & R2.They are very cool.I will also get it for sure.How much will it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Windu
    Thanks for the heads up.I have Falcon,Imperial Star Destroyer & R2.They are very cool.I will also get it for sure.How much will it cost?
    I think KM Toydarian is right about the puzzle being released in 2005. I'm just guessing, but I'd say it cost around $20 originally. I've seen a few on eBay selling for much less.