Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Have a MSP B-day

It seems we share the same day, happy birfday Posty, MSP, Mad SLanted Postys
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ahh, yes, must be a good day with two luminaries celebrating simo-taneously
    You have some nice weather for yer day, posty, hope ya have a fun one- make sure to get details before ya head up this way BTW...

Today feels especially "charged" somehow so you should enjoy it to the max
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Happy birthday to both Paulies.

Your talking robots will be delivered shortly.

So did Posty333 turn 334? Enjoy the day!
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Happy Birthday MSP!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Happy Birthday MSP!!!
    Happy Birthday to Post and MSP, although I suspects that MSP is in my neck of the woods today, visiting Niagara Falls with his girlie.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Happy Birthday Posty and MSP!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Is he even here to see the Birthday greetings? Happy Birthday MSP!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Just got back today. Thanks to all for the birthday wishes, and a belated Happy Birthday to you Kidhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    Happy Birthday to Post and MSP, although I suspects that MSP is in my neck of the woods today, visiting Niagara Falls with his girlie.
    The only girlies I would have been with were my boss and co-worker. Unfortunately, that plan fell through. I did find a Sandtrooper, R5-D4 and Hunt For Grievous Battle Pack, though. (Edit - Maybe I should have been looking for girlies instead)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    So did Posty333 turn 334? Enjoy the day!
    My years now number two score minus four (that's 36 for the mathematically challenged).