Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

any other Office fans check out LolliLove ?

It is Jenna Fischer's "mockumentary" type movie and I love it, I highly recommend it. It won the Tromadance award but I never heard of it since I'm not really into Troma (her husband / costar did LolliLove with her and he's a Troma alum, hence the connection) but anyway it came out on DVD 3 months ago and I think it's hilarious. And worth its own thread for me to plug it. I should have started a thread 3 months ago but it's better late than never, I think that's the saying?

Jenna wants to do something for charity, something different and more worthwhile, so she comes up with an idea for giving Lollipops to the homeless...her husband "helps" her with the project and the film is a documentary of their efforts. Good stuff.

At times it comes across as pretty harsh but it's really just a satire and pretty clever at times (IMO ).

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    This would also be a good place to discuss films that don't need a thread dedicated to them, like Lollilove , j/k Caesar.
    Oh yeah?

Well then, let this thread serve as our catch all Office Thread (U.S. Version) as well. Continued from DQ's SWC thread...http://www.swcollecting.com/forums/v...er=asc&start=0

Quote Originally Posted by UKW
    and you can also preorder Dwight's "Dwight Schrute" bobblehead...
    Getting closer now, they are scheduled to start shipping July 20th !

----------------

So as I mentioned in another thread, I recently marathoned all of season 1 and then again with commentaries, not to mention the deleted scenes. Anyway, season 1 is fresh on my mind and today at work I had a vision of Dwight at the basketball game when he pulled off his shirt and said "we'll be skins." The way he walks around as he says that just cracks me up, I keep thinking about it. The face guard doesn't help, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    This would also be a good place to discuss films that don't need a thread dedicated to them, like Lollilove , j/k Caesar.
    Oh yeah?

Well then, let this thread serve as our catch all Office Thread (U.S. Version) as well. Continued from DQ's SWC thread...
    Heh Heh. Sounds good.

I still haven't ordered that Schrute bobblehead. I actually forgot about it. Did you order one Cae?

Hey, you just reminded me. I too have watched the season one episodes with commentary.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Nope, I didn't order a b'head and I'm not sure yet if I will. I do want one, of course. I am however in the market for a Dunder Mifflin baseball cap so if you see any, let me know. During the LolliLove behind the scenes look at TromaDance, Jenna Fischer is wearing a black Dunder Mifflin hat and I think it's hilarious...but I can't really find them anywhere? NBC.com doesn't have anything official and I found an international website that looks to be selling some nice bootlegs but I don't really know where to get one.

Was this the international site you were talking about? click me
    That is a pretty sweet hat but I'll keep lookin around.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Yup, that's it. Hey what currency is that, is it the Euro? I'm ignorant.

I wonder if I could just copy that logo and make my own through CafeExpress or whatever the hell it's called ?

Another tidbit for you UK, and this will link LolliLove with The Office again () but in watching season 1 again do you remember Pam saying "I do illustrations" (and then they show her with White Out ) ? Well, when you watch LolliLove there will be a series of, ahhhhhhhh, illustrations at two different points in the movie and the credits say "Illustrations by Jenna Fischer" and they talk about it in the commentary as well.

So I have to believe that line was an ad lib by Jenna Fischer but I could be mistaken.

I'm pretty sure is pounds.

Yea, you could definitely make your own through Cafepress. My friends' band makes their products through Cafepress and they are really well done. Good quality and what not. That's definitely an option for you.

I do remember Pam saying she does illustrations but I dont' remember the white out. Guess I didn't notice. Thats cool though, very interesting tidbit indeed. I should have Lolilove here very soon. There are a few movies I gotta watch and send back to Netflix before that one comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Well, when you watch LolliLove there will be a series of, ahhhhhhhh, illustrations at two different points in the movie and the credits say "Illustrations by Jenna Fischer" and they talk about it in the commentary as well.
    Btw, you didn't just relieve yourself towards the beginning of that sentence did you?

Nope, no relieving, you'll see why I dance around the term "illustrations" soon enough.

Well now that I look at it again, that does look like the Pound sign, eh? Not sure what I was thinking, sorry.