Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sideshow Kit Fisto

OK, in anticipation of being the very first person on Earth to recieve my Sideshow Kit Fisto (it almost seems as though I was the first on Earth to get Anakin), I am starting this thread to make sure that I or whomever gets it first leaves the review in the correct place. I have my little photo studio set up (including removing the candlestick, although I may light it and leave it in if it looks cool) and I am just waiting on Sideshow.

Edit - This thread will be null and void if we are able to do reviews in the dedicated review section.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel
    This thread will be null and void if we are able to do reviews in the dedicated review section.
    No worries... we still need somewhere to talk about this stuff.

So, when is this figure supposed to ship anyway? I didn't order this one, but I'm interested to see what people think.
    plasticfetish.net

The last I heard...it was supposed to be moved into Obi-Wan's place. So I expect to have it before Comic-Con.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Before Comic con? I don't see that happening. Vader will be coming and I don't think there will be 2 figures shipping in the same month. But who knows.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah, I don't know about this.
    The wait list is still open... the Web site says "is estimated to ship July 2006" still, but I'm kind of wondering if they'll really get this one out before Comic-Con also. (Doubt it.)
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Before Comic con? I don't see that happening. Vader will be coming and I don't think there will be 2 figures shipping in the same month. But who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    Yeah, I don't know about this.
    The wait list is still open... the Web site says "is estimated to ship July 2006" still, but I'm kind of wondering if they'll really get this one out before Comic-Con also. (Doubt it.)
    (COUGH)toljaso(COUGH)

Hah!

Okay... be ready to do a review then.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel
    (COUGH)toljaso(COUGH)
    You jerk.
    (Like my posts)

LOL - I was just clearing my throat! (But I WILL be ready to review).

Man! I love these Sideshow figures!

Fedex e-mailed me that Kit will be in my hands tomorrow.

Is it just me, or are some of you almost board with SS choices so far. Don't get me wrong, I love most of them, but some are just a bore. I'm thinking about canceling Mace. Why, well I never liked mace in the films and the likeness isn't there. Honestly Jedi are boring. Han isn't that great either and kind of think about it Luke is lacking. Anakin is awesome though. I think what I need is some troopers, aliens and bad guys. I can't wait for Maul. Heck he's the only I really do want.

Maybe they shouldn't presell them so far in advance. Kind of takes the fun out of them.
    (Like my posts)