Page 106 of 433 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4323
    I watched Adventures of Ford Fairlane. I love thatq movie. Damn funny.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just rented "The Host" a South Korean sci-fi film. I really enjoyed it. A well made monster movie.

Watched 300 last night.

Didn't love it, but didn't hate it, either. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for it then. I guess since Sin City was so innovative in it's filming concept, 300 seemed to be a "been there, done that" experience for me.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Watched The Professional this morning.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Back to the Future II and III on HBO.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I watched those the other day, great flicks.

I liked the second one a lot, but the third one wasn't as good as I remember. The Old West plot just seemed like a huge sidetrack. They could have easily removed Doc going back to 1885 at the end of the second movie and replaced it with the ending from the third one (minus the steam engine, of course). I still like it, and the second one, but both pale in comparison to the first one.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Not to mention his paternal ancestor (who looks just like him) married a woman who looks a lot like his mom. Is this some crazy incestuous family here or what?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Leah Thompson's Irish look in BttF3 was varied enough from her appearance in 1 and 2 so I thought it worked. Having Fox play his own daughter in 2015 was a bit of a stretch though. I still prefer part 3 to the others, probably cause I've seen the first one so many times and 2 spends too much time revisiting the first movie.

Sea creatures terrorize a small seaside fishing town and capture hot females to mate with (all with nice racks and Farrah-Do's - these monsters ain't stoopid, dontchaknow) in 1980's Humanoids from the Deep. This updated monster movie is typical and rather forgettable.

In the near future, parents have the option of installing a chip in their infant's brain that records everything that the person sees and hears during his lifetime in The Final Cut. Robin Williams plays a "cutter," an esteemed professional who reclaims the chip after death, and then edits the "life movie" of the deceased to be played at the funeral. The video recordings of his latest client, however, not only have other interested parties that will stop at nothing to obtain them, but hold a clue to an event in William's own childhood that's haunted him ever since.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Watching Carl Winslow and his wife breakdance on Family Matters.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!