Page 109 of 431 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 4308
    Manning to Wayne, Fumbled returned for a TD...that WAS a shock.

Now watching 1990 WWF Summerslam!!! WOOOOO
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I saw Balls of Fury and Brothers Solomon today...Balls was okay and Brothers was awesome.

I just finished Pan's Labyrinth.
    So ummm...yeah...that was pretty damn boring.
    What was the big deal?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    What was the big deal?
    Dude! Giant toads!!!!!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    What was the big deal?
    wow. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I thought Pan's was outstanding and I was anything but bored while watching it. I'm feeling lazy, so just read any of these reviews for the "big deal".
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Just finished up Heroes Season 1. I cant wait for Season 2 to kick in, only 2 weeks away.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Finally got around to seeing 300 and thought it was fairly entertaining. Better than Sin City, that's for sure.

A young man (Steve McQueen) sets off to kill the men that murdered his parents in the western Nevada Smith. This film was made six years after The Magnificent Seven, so it was hard to accept Steve McQueen as this tenderfoot greenhorn who becomes a hardcase gunfighter. Still, McQueen's path of revenge led him from the southwest to the Lousiana bayous and back again, so it kept me interested all the way through.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Watched Alien for the first time in a long time. Going to watch Aliens tonight.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Finished my three season marathon of THE OFFICE on sunday. Now, moving into season 1 of 30 ROCK which i'm enjoying a lot. I still need to finish the Bond marathon I started in the Spring. I'll post reviews of the last Moore films once I find time to watch A VIEW TO KILL.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"