Page 113 of 432 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4316
    Watched Waiting... again tonight. Damn I love this movie. Naomi is the best!!!

Also watched The House by the Cemetery, this is one of my favorite Lucio Fulci films, next to Zombie/Zombi 2 of course. Getting ready for my October Halloween Horror movie tear...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'm fixing to fire up Saws 1 thru 3 in preparation of 4 later this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I'm fixing to fire up Saws 1 thru 3 in preparation of 4 later this month.
    Hmmmm I may have to get in on that with you.

I watched Chad Pennington crap the bed today vs the Bills....

wait, he just threw another interception!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Watched the Giants defense put a whipping on D. McNabb. Saw the Bills gut out a nice win, saw the Mets collapse and laughed about it. Gonna start the DVDTALK contest of watching as many horror/horror related movies in October as I can....on tap tonight since October 1st is 37 minutes away is Tremors!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Gonna start the DVDTALK contest of watching as many horror/horror related movies in October as I can....on tap tonight since October 1st is 37 minutes away is Tremors!
    I'm game!!!!

Anyone else down?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Knocked Up tonight...

I'm gonna start on some horror stuff this week. Saws as previously mentioned, as well as the Romero saga as well as the remakes of Night and Dawn.

Is that a 'yes' then Cae?

I'm gonna start on the horror/contest tonight as well, here in a minute actually... just need to pick something out.

Sat through the rest of Ghost Rider last night. Prittty bland. Not a horror film per se, but horrific nonetheless.

Murder runs in a family haunted by the death of a younger sibling in 1963's Dementia 13. Roger Corman produced this film, which was written and directed by Francis Coppola, who later went on to make those obscure mafia family movies.

A former horror film star (Vincent Price) emerges from retirement to once again play his on-screen alter ego, Dr. Death, in 1974's Madhouse. Someone is stalking and murdering cast and crew on the new production, however; and all signs point to the mentally unstable lead actor. Peter Cushing also co-stars in this film, which has quite an inventive shock and twist at the end.

The sole survivor (Vincent Price) of a plague that turned humanity into vampires struggles to stay alive by night and searches for others by day in 1964's The Last Man on Earth. This film is an adaptation of Richard Matheson's I Am Legend and features many scenes that are eerily reminiscent of Night of the Living Dead, made four years later. Black-and-white shots of mindless vampires lumbering up to Price's barricaded home and banging on doors and windows surely inspired Romero.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Is that a 'yes' then Cae?
    I won't be able to keep up with you boys but I'll get in a few choice cuts.