Page 119 of 433 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 4327
    A large amphibious creature emerges from the polluted Han River in Seoul, South Korea, and attacks people along the riverfront in The Host (2006). This enjoyable monster movie follows a dysfunctional family as they help their ne'er-do-well brother escape quarantine and rescue his young daughter, who was taken by the creature. I watched the film in Korean with English subtitles, but a dubbed version is also available on the DVD.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Watched Spiderman 3 last night. A pretty decent movie, good wrap up to the trilogy. The only part I had an issue withwas the dance scene in the jazz club.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

30 Days of Night.

I'm surprised the vampires didn't all die from boredom...I know I almost did.

Man, thought that movie looked awesome too... Thats really disappointing to hear...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Man, thought that movie looked awesome too... Thats really disappointing to hear...
    Yeah, i'm still going to see it as my friends have raved about it. plus, Caesar did like "Blades of Glory" so you really can't trust him. j/k Caesar!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Watched Spiderman 3 last night. A pretty decent movie, good wrap up to the trilogy.
    I think what you meant to say is that its a good partial wrap up for the quadrilogy. According to Entertainment Weekly Sony has hired James Vanderbilt to write Spider-Man 4, which is currently scheduled for a 2009 release.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

After narrowly surviving a car crash, an alienated young woman becomes a church organist in a distant town in 1962's Carnival of Souls. Inexplicably drawn to the abandoned amusement park just outside of town and haunted by visions of dead people, she eventually realizes that she may not have survived that crash after all. Though not a bad film, it seemed more like a feature-length episode of the Twilight Zone.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Yeah, i'm still going to see it as my friends have raved about it. plus, Caesar did like "Blades of Glory" so you really can't trust him. j/k Caesar!
    It wasn't bad, I just didn't like some things about it...specifically the vampire that looked like Marilyn Manson/Paul from the Wonder Years.

Oh yeah and the head vamp is a tool.

Josh Hartnett was cool so props to him and Melissa George is adorable.

The movie was decent, but not great at all.

I viewed Saw IV tonight...enjoyed it alot.

Still trying to make sense of all the different plotlines going on in this film. I love movies that make me think!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Just watched 1408. Very freaky movie, but its King what else would you expect.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten