Page 125 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 4308
    Chuck and Larry is a pretty funny movie. Schneider is hilarious in it. He ad me laughing as did the homeless man who peed himself
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Watched The Reaping last night. Pretty good flick, with a good plot.
    Not a bad way to spend an hour and a half.
    And Hillary Swank doesn't look half bad when she is actually portraying a female
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Watched Planet Terror today. Good Flick. Loved the preview for Machete
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Enjoyed watching Spider-Man 3 last night for the first time. I think I'd have a greater appreciation for this trilogy if different actors had been cast for Parker and MJ. Tobey Maguire has made some entertaining movies, but he's just a bit too nerdy for even Peter Parker IMO. I haven't seen any Kirsten Dunst movies I actually liked, except for maybe Jumanji.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Watching some college hoops, Syracuse vs Ohio State on ESPN the Deuce.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Caught the Untouchables last night

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Caught the Untouchables last night
    My least favorite Kevin Costner movie. My favorite Costner movie:
    Open Range. (Mostly because of Duvall, though).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    My least favorite Kevin Costner movie. My favorite Costner movie:
    Open Range. (Mostly because of Duvall, though).
    You have to at least give props to Connery, DeNiro and Garcia. They were great in that flick

I rented Live Free or Die Hard last night. Some really good non-stop action and over the top stunts.
    A couple of the characters, including Kevin Smith, were action-figure collectors and geeks like alot of people we may know.
    This is a definite renter. Think I'll wait till there is a boxed set with all of them included before I buy.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    You have to at least give props to Connery, DeNiro and Garcia. They were great in that flick
    No argument there, KH. I just think Costner gives a flat performance in the movie. I just don't see him as Elliott Ness. Garcia and Connery, Sean Connery were great.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!